21: Bad mouthed to save

"So, there is something going in between you and Sunghoon right?" Luna questioned and Hanun looked at her weirdly.

"Why are you thinking like that?" Hanun questioned and that woman rolled her eyes and folded her leg.

"He was just looking at you for the whole show." Luna said and Hanun gulped and looked at her.

"So, does he likes you? Or, you also like him?" Luna questioned and Hanun scratched her head to find solution.

"HAHAHA why would I like a jerk like him?!" She laughed and Luna flinched by her laugh.

"And moreover he is not even my style. Me? And Sunghoon? Huh!" She scoffed by dramatically flipping her hair.

"And even if he asks me out, I will reject him because he is not enough for me." She said and Luna seemed satisfied.

"Okay then... he does likes you. So, what will you do?" She questioned and Hanun smiled and looked at her.

"It's not my fault. I did met him and we had some moments but I don't know why he is being so clingy." Hanun said and Luna nodded in satisfaction.

"So, You don't like him right?" Luna questioned as she wanted to hear the answer as no.

"No, I don't like that Jerk." Hanun said and Luna nodded and patted her shoulder and went to washroom.

Hanun sighed and looked here and there to see that if someone was hearing them or not.

"I am bad bitch! How can I bad mouth about my first love?!" She smacked herself and left from there.

Moments ago.

Sunghoon was about to meet Hanun at the waiting room. Then he heard she was talking.

"HAHAHA why would I like a jerk like him?!" She laughed and he stood there.

"And moreover he is not even my style. Me? And Sunghoon? Huh!" She said and he felt really heavy deep inside my heart.

"Sunghoon-ssi. What are you doing?" He heard Yubin speaking. She looked at Hanun and Luna talking.

She gasped and kept both of her hands of her mouth in shock. Sunghoon stood there froze.

"It's not my fault. I did met him and we had some moments but I don't know why he is being so clingy." She said and a tear formed in his eye.

"No, I don't like that Jerk." She said and his eyes became more teary.

Yubin looked at him and held his hands.

"Don't listen to her." Yubin said and Sunghoon looked at her. As she was the only hope.

She painfully smiled and Sunghoon sighed. Yubin wiped his tears and took him from there.

"What am I seeing?" Jieun said after rubbing her eyes multiple times.

"What happen?" Jungwon questioned and Jieun shook her head and saw Yubin and Sunghoon disappearing.

"Something is wrong." Jieun said and went to her room with Jungwon.

"What happened Jieun?" Jungwon questioned and Jieun opened Yubin's tab.

"I am searching Something..." Jieun said and opened her gallery.

She searched for files and her eyes grew wider after watching a file.

It was Sunghoon's file. She opened it and saw many photos of Sunghoon and some fan letters.

"She does likes Sunghoon. Jake was not wrong." Jieun said and held her forehead stressfully.

"Now, will you even tell me what's wrong?" The impatient Jungwon questioned and she sighed and looked at him.

"It's a long story." She said and looked at the photos of Sunghoon.

To be continued....