46: Family issues and struggles

Hanun opened the door and to her surprise it was Miso. She was out of country and all of a sudden she gave her a surprise.

"Unnie." Hanun exclaimed as she was totally speechless. Miso laughed and hugged her.

"Unnie came after 2 months, you must be really shocked right?" She said and Hanun nodded and broke the hug.

"How did you came to know the address?" Hanun questioned and let Miso enter the house.

"Manager told me the house address and-" She was saying but stopped to see Sunghoon in the kitchen.

Hanun was confused and then Sunghoon came out from the kitchen.

"Wait a minute." Miso questioned and they three of them exchanged glances. Sunghoon and Hanun were confused.

"Are you both dating?!" She shouted and Hanun choked and Sunghoon looked at her and brought a glass of water.

The coughing Hanun calmed herself as Sunghoon was slowly patting her back, she drank a few sips.

Meanwhile Miso stood there shook with a speechless expression on her face,

"Don't tell me yes cause I need to make sure is Sunghoon is correct for my Hanun or not," Miso said and He awkwardly scratched his neck and was lowkey afraid of her.

"Forget about us, what about you and Yeonjun oppa?" The little sister questioned the older who just sighed.

"We both are busy as usual," She said and Hanun bit her lower lip and signaled Sunghoon to bring something to eat.

The time passed by, it was night time and the sister had enough chat. Hoon was waiting for Hanun but they sisters talk were never ending moment.

"Hanun, once you were parent's beloved daughter right?" Miso suddenly said about their mom and dad and Hanun felt weird and a little bit anger.

"Unnie you promised me that you will never talk about them right? Why are you talking about them?" Hanun questioned and Miso sighed and was kind of scary as Hanun could felt that something happened between her and the parents.

"You know what Hanun? You should talk with them once." She said and left the house without even saying a goodbye.

Hanun sighed and Sunghoon didn't entered the room, she sighed and opened her phone and dialed her mother's number,

She was nervous and called it. Thankfully seconds later, she received the call.

"Hello." A woman in her middle 40's spoke up, It was her mother and she missed the voice.

"Mom..." she said as she was trembling and the tears started to flow from her eyes.

"How dare you call us?" Her mother asked in a very cold tone which break Hanun's heart into pieces.

"Eomma..." she exclaimed and burst down into tears. Her mother was getting emotional as they talked after nearly two year.

"Who is it?" She heard her father asking her mother.

"Eomma, don't say it's me. Please. I just want to hear." She said and her mother tried to keep herself calm.

"I TOLD YOU WHO IS IN THE CALL!" Her father shouted and Hanun flinched and cried.

"I told you long back to take divorce from dad. Why mom?" She said and cried.

"Your father is a good person. You kids are the one who made him like that." Her mother said and ended the call.

"Eomma! Eomma!!" She said and continued to cry loudly. Sunghoon opened the door and looked at Hanun crying like a small child.

"HANUN-AH! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Sunghoon asked her in shock and he came closer to her and held her shoulders.

Hanun looked at Sunghoon and cried even more. She was feeling so terrible. She slowly came more nearer to Sunghoon and placed her forehead on his chest.

"I don't want to live..." she said and continued to cry. Sunghoon was worried about her. He wrapped his hands around Hanun and started caressing her head.

"It's okay... it's not your fault." The clueless guy said and tried to keep her calm by letting her out the emotions and the pain.

Minutes later, he broke the hug and Hanun sniffled and wiped her tears.

"Sit here, I will go bring some water." He said and Hanun looked at him and nodded.

She sat on the bed and within some seconds Sunghoon appeared with a glass of water. Hanun drank the water and Sunghoon took place beside Hanun.

"Actually I called mom." She said and Sunghoon nodded and was ready to hear.

She sighed and the scenario takes place in the flashback.

Hanun's was 10 when his father lost his job because of the company's back corruption.

His father was depressed an became a jobless person. He couldn't find any job neither he worked hard to find one.

His father was so easy to get annoyed because of anger issues and he suffered from depression.

Miso was the teenage girl was was beaten by him alot. As they had a blood relationship, Miso got all his dad qualities.

Stubbornness, Rudeness, Laziness and much more. Miso did suffered from depression because of the struggles.

Her mother was clueless and the father always fight with their mother and used to hit her.

Miso, Hanun and Charlie was so terrified and was in a really hard period of time.

Because of the toxic relationship of Mother and father... it became a trauma for her.

Her father always discourage them, when Hanun's grandparents came to know the situation and let the kids to follow their dreams.

The grandparents made the decision to send them abroad so Hanun and Miso decided to move Korea and become an Idol.

"Like that we both came in Korea..." Hanun said the whole story and Sunghoon sighed and held her hands.

"I feel so terrible. I loved my parents and just because of me this all happened." She said and started to cry again.

"No. It's not your fault. See, the problems never start from one person. And the problems can be resolved." He said and Hanun looked at him hopelessly.

"But how can it be resolved?" Hanun questioned and Sunghoon wiped her tear.

"Every problem has a solution, and there is nothing such a thing where there are no solutions." He said and Hanun nodded.

"Don't loose hope Hanun-ssi, you are a really bright person and don't let the other problems let you down. Everything will be fine soon one day." He said and Hanun felt really revealed as someone consoled her after a very very long time ago.

And all makes sense, always self love isn't the only love. We need to get recive love from the one who loves us more than they do to themselves.

And there is always a solution when a problem occurs. Just like a maths solution or a physics formula. When we work on it then it will be fixed.

"It's pretty late Hanun-ssi. You need to go to sleep now." He said and Hanun nodded.

Sunghoon got up and was about to walk away but Hanun held Sunghoon's hand which made him turn around.

"Thanks for staying by my side." She said and Sunghoon blinked his eyes multiple times. He was confused.

"Confused right?" She questioned and he didin't replied but was lost in her thoughts.

"You were right, I also get to be loved by others because that's how we survive in this mean world." She said and Sunghoon smiled and pulled her into a warm hug.

"Thanks for understanding yourself Hanun. You are really special to the people who loves you." He said and Hanun nodded and hugged him back.

To be continued...