47: A stalker?

The good days had finally arrived but not really good days. Hanun and Sunghoon have grown closer.

Hanun looks at him as a best friend but also as first love, meanwhile Sunghoon wants Hanun to date him but he respects her opinions.

I month has already passed. Eunyoo, Xiao and Ami had returned to Korea and Jieun will be leaving Malaysia next month.

The JJ couple were emotional as they were getting separated for 2 weeks and of course their dramatic ass were a drama to the members.

Hanun was happy cause everything was getting back to it's place and Eunyoo had made many songs to add them in their album.

"Annyeong guys!" Hanun shouted and entered the big studio room where Starlight were doing their stuffs.

"Annyeong!" They all replied and continued to do their work.

Hanun spotted Jieun and Jungwon cuddling for the 458th time and she sighed and went to her place and started to read her schedule.

"You have a live with Ami today." The manager said and Hanun nodded and looked for Ami but she was nowhere spotted.

"Where is Ami Unnie?" Hanun questioned and Manager shrugged his shoulders and Eunyoo turned around.

"She said she had to go for ordering some food." Eunyoo said and they nodded and waited for her.

Time passed but Ami haven't came yet. Hanun got worried and made her way to the Cafeteria to find her but she was not there.

On the way, she went to washroom and saw Ami who was shivering and her phone was on the floor.

"Unnie! Are you okay?" Hanun came and calmed Ami who was sweating and breathing heavily.

She took the phone and saw the screen spammed with Ami's photos on a wall and some secret photos from Japan.

"He... is... stalking me..." Ami said and slowly in her eyes, tears started forming.

"Unnie..." Hanun said and she hugged her tightly.

"Everything will be fine... please calm down." Hanun said and tried to calm her.

"Hanun-ah, I'm scared. What will happen to me?" Ami said and started to cry even more.

"Unnie, nothing will happen." Hanun said and broke the hug. Hanun cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"Let's go and talk about this to manager." She said and Ami nodded and they both left from there.

They approached manager and the members and talked about it,

They came to know that the stalker has been following him in Japan and she came to know about it after 1 month staying in Japan.

She was afraid and didn't return to Korea but after one more month of stay, she came to Korea.

There were no traces of the stalker so she made decision to return Korea but suddenly today she got a message of that stalker.

"So, maybe he came Korea. That is why he is doing like that." Eunyoo said and they nodded.

"Manager-nim." Hanun questioned and they looked at her.

"I have an idea." She said and they nodded and heard her.

"She won't be safe if she is alone. So let's track her by adding a tracker on her clothes." Hanun said and they nodded.

"Even if she goes the outer from the safe zone, we will get an alarm." Manager said and they nodded.

Ami was still afraid and crying. Eunyoo sat beside her and hugged her.

"Nothing will hurt you. Everything will be fine." Eunyoo said and Ami nodded and hugged her back.

Days later.

Hanun was at her studio, doing her work. She opened the tracker app and looked where Ami was. She was at the company. She smiled and continued to do her work.

Someone came to her studio and it was Sunghoon ofcourse.

Even if he has hard schedules, he still manages to meet her everyday.

"Sunghoon-ssi, don't you have any other thing rather than meeting me everyday?" Hanun questioned and looked at Sunghoon who placed the large food delivery packets on the counter.

"What can I do? My mom said to follow my dreams so I am following them." He said and Hanun gasped and lifted her shoulders to his cliché dialogs.

"Where are you learning those type of lines?!" She said and went to the counter to check what he brought.

"Sunoo thought me." He said and Hanun shook her head and peeked in the packets.

Suddenly the alarm started to ring from her phone and she looked at her phone.

She gasped and started to run from her studio as fast as she could. Sunghoon flinched and followed her.

"Manager! Did you got the alarm? Ami is out of the building!" Hanun said in the call,

"I got the message, I'm in the parking lot now." Manager said and Hanun arrived at the parking lot and looked at manager who was reversing the car, Hanun got in the car and manager started driving.

"Why did you came?" The manager questioned and Hanun opened her phone and started to follow the location.

"How can you handle this all alone Manager-nim? I had to come." She said and the manager sighed and drove the car as fast as he could.

Hanun send the location of Ami's tracker to Eunyoo and said to send police and ambulance if need.

To be continued...