Introduction

Name: Jade Amethyst Fury

Face Claim: Kylie Jenner

From: Manchester, UK

Family: Tyson Fury, and Tommy Fury (season 5)

Age: 21

Birthday: August 25, 2000

Star Sign: Virgo

Piercings: whole ear, industrial, belly button, tongue, and nostril

Tattoos: snake on left forearm, wings on her back, her zodiac sign on her right wrist, and a band of flowers on her sternum.

Job: Youtuber and Social Media Influencer

Followers: 255 Million (Kylie's Instagram Following)

Hobbies: singing, horseback riding, boxing, karate, working out, reading, youtube, writing, hanging out with friends

Likes: books, music, boxing, working out, spending time with family, friends, talking, flirting, dancing, and singing.

Dislikes: Her ex, annoying people, cheating, controlling people, arguments, petty people even though she can be one herself, fake people, and breakups.

Personality: fun, loyal, protective, friendly, tease, not scared of a confrontation, blunt, sarcastic, sassy.

Type: tall, dark, handsome, tattoos

Closest to in Villa: Faye, Teddy, Liam, Liberty, and Jake with Faye and Liberty being like protectors for her they are like a group of sisters.

She does not take anyone's shit

She is pansexual meaning she doesn't care about the gender only the personality and demisexual meaning that she only feels sexual attraction when she is emotionally bonded to the person. 

called My Gem by Liam 

Favorite/signature quotes:

"you remind me of a penny, two faced and not worth much"

"Just because I'm quiet does not mean I'm going to let you walk all over me"

"I keep silent a lot of the time because I know my words cut like knives"

"My words and my knowledge are my greatest weapons"

"A virgo will always get the last word, when they argue they go in for the kill"

"I'm very nonchalant in negative situations because I know if I say something, it won't be nice and all hell will break lose"

"I can be be your best friend or your worst enemy, it's your choice"

Jade will be replacing Millie in the Villa.