Regrets

Liam's pov: 

I groaned quietly as I woke up with Jade in my arms, I heard Toby and Tyler both say good morning as the lights came on which caused Jade to move in my arms clearly annoyed at them. I watched as Teddy walked in and sat on the bed with Jake and Liberty. I heard Faye ask Aaron what his plan of action was. He looked at her before saying "I definitely plan to talk to some people and maybe tread on some people's toes." 

I groaned at that I mean seriously, I know that it's hard because it's so late in the game but it sucks to have people coming in wanting your partner. 

I just ignored it and got out of bed carrying Jade in my arms bridal style. I carried her to the stairs before setting her down and then kissing her hard basically ending up in a make out session. I heard all the others laugh before breaking apart from her and heading outside to start making her coffee. 

~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I walked up the steps after ending the make out session with Liam before heading to the terrace to talk with the girls. I sat next to Faye as I put my sunglasses on, Faye looked at Mary before asking "how was your date last night?" 

Mary smiled which made all of us smile "it was good, he's so sexy. I was saying last night, I was talking to him, and he was talking to me, and I completely zoned out on what he was saying cause I was just thinking, "oh, you're so fit."

I smiled at that "are you going to pull him for a chat or are you going to wait for him to pull you?"

She sighed "do you think I should wait for him to pull me?"

Liam brought my iced coffee up and kissed me before walking back downstairs as I said "no, go for it. Pull him if you want to." 

Faye then turned to Kaz "how are you feeling about things?" 

Kaz sighed "well the thing is me and Ty are not broken up like we're still in the same place together and we still spend time together so." 

I feel so happy for Mary as she's sort of had a rough go around in here and is feeling something for the new boy so. I also feel awful for Kaz because she and Tyler were just getting back from that Clarisse situation and now this. 

~~~~~~ 

Liam's pov: 

I sat on the edge of the lounge chair as the guys all sat in a circle with some on the floor and others in bean bags as we watched Matthew come back from handing Priya her coffee. Jake waited until he sat down and then said "Matthew, on to you." 

Matthew nodded then said "So, I'm happy, like. Obviously, Priya has come in, she's beautiful. We've got so much in common, and it's... I feel like she was built for me in here. You know what I mean? So much in common." 

I'm happy that Matthew is sort of finding those feelings with someone like most of us already have because of the whole thing with him and Kaz he deserves someone like Priya, someone that will treat him right. 

~~~~~~

3rd pov: 

With Aaron and Priya on the couch talking. Priya looked at Aaron and said "plan of action today, talk to Matt more, get to know him. I find him really attractive." 

Aaron nodded "would he be your type, usually, on the outside?" 

Priya nodded "yeah, definitely, definitely. So, what about you?" 

Aaron sighed "Well, I had a date with Mary and Chloe. Which were both really good, but in different ways. Like, Mary's was a little bit.. I wouldn't say I was nervous, but she almost intimidated me a little bit. She was looking at me, and I was thinking, "wow you're stunning." So I definitely want to get to know her because I feel like there is a lot more to her. And then with Chloe, the date was just really fun and there was just constant laughing."