Raunchy Races

Liam's pov: 

I was sitting here talking to the blonde that said she was attracted to me, I think that her name is Lillie when she asked "so what's your situation?" 

I looked at her before saying "well, i'm coupled up with Jade in the villa and quite honestly I really can not find any fault in anything with our relationship." 

She sighed "so your not interested in getting to know me or anything?" 

I looked at her because that's kind of what I thought that she was going to ask before saying "no i'm not, I am quite happy with Jade plus literally all that I have been thinking since I have been here is, what is she doing?" She nodded and I felt bad beside it wasn't what she wanted to hear which made me feel bad because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. 

I mean, I really didn't want to hurt her feelings but I won't lead her on and quite honestly i'd rather hurt her feelings than hurt Jade's. In terms of attraction, connection, and importance to me Jade just blows everyone out of the park and I will not be risking it. 

We all headed inside and got ready for bed but I could tell that at least a few of us didn't particularly want to go to bed because they knew that's when the thoughts would creep in of what their girls were doing. Me, Teddy, and Jake all brushed our teeth, washed our faces, said goodnight to the guys and all that jazz before heading outside and to the daybeds where I got into bed with Teddy and held the necklace clasped around my neck. 

I looked into the sky before asking Teddy "what do you think the girls are doing right now?" 

Teddy sighed before saying "hopefully the same thing we are, sleeping outside and sharing a bed with each other." I laughed and nodded before all three of us fell asleep just trying not to think about what our girls were doing. 

~~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I had finished talking with Faye on the swing we headed down to join the others on the white couch when Abi said "I think it's hard when we already have connections with boys in the villa to get into bed with a guy we just met. It just feels a bit strange." 

Kaz then said "I feel like I just got into bed with a boy that I really, really like so I feel like if I were to get into bed with another boy then I feel like I want to really, really like him more than Ty." 

We nodded at that before I said "yeah well the pick is all you guys because i'm not sleeping in bed with a boy instead i'm sleeping outside. I'm just at that point where I am really not interested in anyone else at all." We all then got up and walked inside while laughing before the others got on the couch while me and Faye ended up on the day beds. 

We woke up the next morning to Chloe sitting on the day beds talking about how she was the only single boy before we walked into the bedroom to greet everyone else who looked just as tired as us. 

~~~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

I woke up crammed on the day bed with Teddy who laughed at the position we were in when we woke up. Teddy looked at me before saying "if our girls have slept inside and we've slept out here i'm going to go mental" I nodded because I agreed with his sentiment especially considering the fact that it was hot as hell.

I'm definitely glad that I didn't share a bed especially with the trust issues that may reel their heads in Jade plus I just can't hurt her like that. 

Lillie pulled me onto the swing to sit next to her which made me a little annoyed as I already told her that nothing was going to happen between us. She the said "where's your head at today?"