Snog, Marry, Pie

Liam's pov:

I was sat on the swing with Jade next to me and some of the other islanders next to me as well before Chloe looked at us and said "well, she is definitely into Hugo no doubt about that."

We all nodded before Jade answered "yeah well i'm just glad it's not Liam as I would have absolutely flipped. I mean I don't particularly have great trust and confidence in people already although Liam is working his ass off to change that." I looked at her and smiled before kissing her head in response.

I knew that she was right, had Aj picked me it would have been hard for Jade because of the trust issues that she already has. I'm determined to fix those trust issues and not do anything to make it worse because I just don't like it when she is hurt.

We then moved to the day bed where I sat on the bed and Jade laid her head on my lap while Chloe and Lucinda sat across from us before I heard Jade's phone go off and she started to read it out loud "islanders, the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose the lucky couple to spend the night alone. #thecatthatgotthecream #donotdisturb"

We all cheered as everyone yelled "Chloe and Toby" before the girls headed to help Chloe get ready and we went to help Toby get ready. We all saw them off as they headed to the hideaway which made us all smile as they seemed so excited. We all then headed to bed and the guys laid in bed as the girls got ready. I watched as Jade came down in silk pajamas and immediately laid on my arm and cuddled into me as we waited for the lights to go off.

The lights went off and I kissed her hard on the mouth before pulling the covers over us. After we finished my fun I kissed her hard on the mouth as she looked at me the said out of breath "what about you?"

I smiled as she thought of me before saying "another time it's late and this was for you as I know that you're upset about Sharon leaving still." She smiled again and thanked me before kissing me again then cuddling closer to me and falling asleep wrapped in my arms.

~~~~~

Jade's pov:

I woke up smiling and in Liam's arms after last night then kissed Liam again before joining the conversation questioning what Toby and Chloe got up to last night. I kissed Liam again before heading upstairs with the girls to talk as the guys made breakfasts and coffees. I walked downstairs and outside in a pink and peach mismatch bikini and went to the kitchen to fill my water bottle before being kissed by Liam and handed my ice coffee which made me smile and kiss him again.

 I walked downstairs and outside in a pink and peach mismatch bikini and went to the kitchen to fill my water bottle before being kissed by Liam and handed my ice coffee which made me smile and kiss him again

This boy just makes me so happy like he can't do enough for me. I mean he makes me ice coffee in the morning and is so reassuring with me plus he moves mad at night and is great in bed. I think that I am really starting to trust him which kind of scares me considering that anything can happen in here.

I sat on the bean bags with Chloe and Lucinda as Chloe told us what happened in the hide away such as body chocolate and licking it off of each other. We then turned to Lucinda who hadn't figured out who she wanted to pick between Danny and Aaron. I then moved on the day beds with the two of them before Chloe got a text "islanders, it's time to face your feelings as you will play Snog, Marry, Pie. #hometruths #dontbeapiebaby"

We all headed by the pool to play this game which I knew was going to end up being interesting especially because of the Lucinda, Danny, and Aaron situation. All the girls stood in a line as the boys stood by the bar, I stood between Faye and Lucinda and Liam walked down first before snogging Kaz, marrying me and pecking me which made me smile then pied Chloe which made us laugh.

Jake went next and kissed Kaz before marrying Lib which made us all smile and then pied Aj which made us laugh. Toby then went and kissed Chloe before marrying me because I was Chloe's best friend then pied Faye. Danny went next and kissed me which surprised me as I hadn't shown him any interest then married Aj which also surprised us as that was not what I was expecting. I knew immediately after that kiss that Liam was probably more than a little annoyed especially at Danny considering Liam hasn't particularly liked Danny since he told Liam that he liked me. Danny then pied Lucinda which was not what anyone expected Teddy went next and kissed Kaz before marrying Faye then pied Lib which made all of us laugh.

Hugo then went and kissed Aj to no one's surprise then married Lucinda which was cute before he pied Faye. Aaron went then before snogging Lucinda, marrying Kaz then pieing Faye which made all of us laugh as I realized that I hadn't been pied which made me smile. We then switched so the guys were standing in the line and the girls were at the bar. Faye was up next and kissed Teddy before marrying Jake then pieing Hugo and nearly broke his nose. Chloe went next and kissed Toby then marrying Hugo before pieing Liam making all of us laugh.

Kaz went next and kissed Hugo before marrying Aaron which made us all smile then pied Toby which made us all smile as we knew where that was going. I went next before snogging Liam who picked me up and just didn't let go. I then married Toby for making Chloe happy then I pied Jake for being a cock blocker. Lib went next and snogged Jake before marrying Aaron then pied Toby which made everyone laugh especially at her reasoning which was pieing Kaz. Aj went and kissed Hugo then married Aaron and pied Teddy which made us all laugh. Lucinda went last and kissed Aaron before marrying Hugo then pieing Liam because it would be weird if they were anything more which made me smile and laugh.

~~~~~

Liam's pov:

After we finished that we all stunk especially those who had been pied and headed to get ready for the night. I was walking in with Teddy who looked at me and said "mate, your girl got proposed to twice and kissed by Danny."

I nodded as I continued to get ready "mate I know trust me I know. I need to talk to her tonight anyway to see how she's feeling about everything." He nodded and we continued getting ready for the night before walking outside and getting drinks.

I saw Jade walk outside and nearly started drooling again as she was wearing jeans with a sparkly top and nude heels with a couple of bracelets. She just looked normal and I still found myself drooling over her.

She walked to the kitchen with us and made a drink before kissing me again, we then walked over to the white couch before sitting down and talking

She walked to the kitchen with us and made a drink before kissing me again, we then walked over to the white couch before sitting down and talking. I looked at her before saying "so Danny kissed you. What the hell is going on now?"

She looked at me shocked before saying "I don't know but i'm not the least bit interested in him."

She must of been able to tell that I was a little bit annoyed about that kiss but I knew that she didn't particularly care for Danny. I looked behind me and saw Danny and Aj talking pointing it out to her before saying "hey, it's ok i'm not worried about it plus that entire saga might be over as him and Aj seem to be getting on." She smiled at me and then kissed me in response to what I said as I knew that she was happy about the fact that Danny didn't come after her which I could honestly say that I was happy about too.

Next Time:

Islanders face public vote

and favorite girls and boys are revealed