Epilogue 3

liked by loveisland, jadefury, liamreardon, fayewinters, lucindastatton, chloeburrows, and 6

liked by loveisland, jadefury, liamreardon, fayewinters, lucindastatton, chloeburrows, and 6.5 million others

tommyfury: Today I watched my little sister get married to her best friend and the guy that has had her back since the first day that he met her. I watched as he protected and cared for her in the villa and outside of it. As a result I couldn't ask for a better brother in law. Congratulations Liam and Jade. 

35,567 comments

jadefury: I love you brother. Thanks for looking out for me and helping me make sure that this day was perfect. 

liamreardon: Thanks brother for helping me with picking out the ring and finding a place to propose. I love you and Molly so much for helping us. 

liked by loveisland, jadefury, fayewinters, lucindastatton, chloeburrows, and 6

liked by loveisland, jadefury, fayewinters, lucindastatton, chloeburrows, and 6.5 million others

liamreardon: I woke up this morning after my wedding yesterday in disbelief. I stared down at my wedding band for about twenty minutes still trying to process that I had actually married my dream girl. It was the definition of a perfect day for me and I can't wait to explore the rest of our life together. 

25,600 comments

fayewinters: congratulations you two. I can't wait to see you guys in two weeks. I can't wait to see what you guys do with your happy lives. 

loveisland: Liam and Jade. Yet another love island success. Congratulations and enjoy your life with no regrets.

A/N: So that's it, the end of Jade and Liam's Love Island story. Thank you for following their journey with me and I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. Last thing, go check out the 2022 story that I have started and feel free add input into that one.