The Ick

Liam's pov: 

We finished dinner although more than a little tense considering the fact that we all just had to vote for each other before we got up and headed to the day beds minus Jake and Lib who headed to the snug bit to talk. 

I was sat on the day bed with Jade who was leaning into my arm with Teddy and Faye who were sitting across from us. Faye looked at us before saying "Priya says that Brett is giving her the ick." 

I heard Jade gasp from beneath my arm and sighed before I asked "why, why does he give her the ick?" 

Faye shrugged then said "because she said that he's not very interesting and kind of boring to talk to." I wrapped my arm tighter around Jade before looking at her and shrugging because I had no idea what the hell was happening now. 

I saw Faye and Teddy head to the swings with Brett which I could only assume meant that they were going to tell him what Priya had said which I honestly did not think was going to go over very well. 

"I don't think that they should be telling him," I looked down at Jade in questioning before she continued "I mean they've had what two days to get to know each other and it's alright for Priya to not want him after getting to know him more."

I nodded in answer to her because she was right "either way it's gonna come out and it's going to create drama." She nodded as she cuddled closer into me resting her head on my chest. 

I think that Faye and Teddy think that they are doing the right thing telling Brett but I think that Priya should be the one to tell him and explain mainly because if she doesn't he's only going to get one side of the story.

We all headed to the bedroom to get changed as I laid on the bed waiting for Jade to come down. She walked down and lay with me before the lights turned off and she kissed me before we had some fun, then wrapped her arms around me and lay on my chest before we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I woke up the next morning still next to Liam and smiled as I turned to kiss him before me and the girls headed to the terrace to speak about the dates last night and with it the drama. We were talking on the terrace when Liam came up and handed me a glass of iced coffee to which I kissed him in response. I meant it to be a quick peck but like always Liam brought me in closer and deepened the kiss before finally pulling away and heading back downstairs.

I turned to the others before asking "Priya, what happened after your conversation with Brett?"

Before Priya could say anything, Faye jumped in and said "there was a comment last night. Brett was saying about how compatible Priya and him are, because like, about areas, and where you're from, your friendship groups, things like that." 

All of us sort of looked kind of confused because where you're from has absolutely nothing to do with compatibility. Priya then spoke "I didn't want to cuddle last night. I didn't want a kiss." 

"You don't want to rip his clothes off?" It was Faye who had asked that. 

Priya shrugged and shook her head "Yeah, I don't know. Can I come back from that?"

We all looked at each other and shook our heads because you really can't come back from getting the ick. Priya then spoke "just got a bit bored during the date. Maybe it's just because, like, we've lost, like, the flirtiness and the fun part. I'm just going to see how it goes today and if it ends up that I'm still getting that vibe that I did last night, then that will be it." 

I think that it's a good idea for her to stick it out one more day and if she still has that feeling then it's right for her to cut it off. 

We all headed back inside and changed into our bathing suits for the day.