Island Vibe Club

Jade's pov:

We woke up that morning when the lights turned on and I rolled over into Liam who held me tighter and kissed my head. I kissed Liam before the girls and I all headed to the terrace to talk about everything.

We had been sitting on the terrace for a while when Toby and Liam came upstairs and gave me and Chloe our coffees and pecked us before going back downstairs. Faye looked at Lib before asking "how are you feeling about everything?"

Lib sighed "when Jake said that comment it affected me more than I would have liked it to. Like, because I am a confident person, I am outgoing, I am bubbly, this is probably my one thing that is my weakness, and I had to face it last night." We all nodded as we listened to her talk about how she was feeling.

I would say that the comment that Jake made is a little bit of a red flag but then again it was said at the beginning so I don't know but i'm definitely more wary of him now anyway after the shit he said in casa.

Mary looked at her "you're leading with your looks, your heart, everything. That's what you need to get in your head. I'm a ten out of ten, and I back it 100%."

We all nodded then Chloe nodded to Faye "next on the agenda, Fayelene. Are you ok?"

Faye sighed "I'm fine. I am absolutely fine. The Teddy situation, for me, I was struggling anyway with the whole girlfriend concept. And I find it really sly that somebody's gone to Casa Amor and acted in that way, and then come back here and made me feel like he was a saint over there."

I sighed and nodded "look, Faye I can see both sides of this argument. He definitely should have told you what was happening in Casa Amor but I think that you need to talk to him before you decide anything and make sure that you aren't completely blowing this out of proportion."

Faye turned to me "I will, but the main thing that i'm pissed off about is that he didn't tell me that he found anyone attractive over there, at all, and then his response was, you didn't ask that question."

I nodded "well ok then, that's what you tell him then when you talk about it. You tell him that that's why you're upset with him and just talk about it."

I feel awful for both of them especially considering that Faye and Teddy are both my friends and like my siblings lately. They've both done wrong to each other and can't see past their own points and feelings to talk about it. I think that Faye has a right to be mad to some extent but she doesn't need to end it or explode about it.

We all headed inside to get changed for the day and I pulled on a white bikini that showed off my tattoos and curves before walking downstairs and outside to the kitchen to fill my water bottle then joining Liberty, Faye, and Kaz on the day bed.

I was sitting against the head board with Kaz as Chloe was by my legs and Faye was laying beside Chloe when Jake walked over to us and asked "Faye, can I grab you, please?"