Faye vs. Everyone

Liam's pov: 

We all headed back inside after that to say good bye to Priya and Brett. Me and Jade headed to the fire pit with Liberty and Jake and Tyler and Kaz just reeling from the votes. I looked over at the day beds seeing Faye talking to Chloe and Toby along with Aaron and Mary but I couldn't tell what was happening or what she was saying. 

"She's kicking off because of the votes" I turned to look at Jade who sighed "she's pissed because of the fact that people voted for her." 

I nodded before saying "look, we don't have to defend our thoughts to anyone. I mean we've all seen them arguing but we can also see that they love each other." 

Everyone around me nodded before Liberty spoke "I know, but it doesn't make any of us feel any better about it." I nodded because she was right, that was true we all felt shit about it but it needed to be done. 

Jade and I headed to the swings before sitting down and I wrapped my arm around her. Chloe walked up to us before saying "we have to tell Liberty that we voted for them." 

Jade and I both looked at her shocked before Jade nodded "yeah, we do. She deserves to hear it from us and our reasons rather than anyone else." 

Chloe nodded before speaking again "Faye is on a rampage at this point. Like she's actually pissed." 

I looked at her "why, we're all allowed to vote for each other. I mean it was based on compatibility not friendship. If it were based on friendship no one would vote for anyone." 

Chloe and Jade both nodded at that before Jade kissed me and we walked with Chloe over to the kitchen to get another drink as we listened in on Faye confronting Kaz and Liberty about voting for her. 

Aaron walked up to us and spoke "I think the thing with Kaz, Faye, and Liberty is that those are the ones that have been in here since her first day. Those are like her day ones and she feels blindsided by them." 

Jade and Chloe both nodded before Jade moved up beside me then said "but she's literally had doubts about them in casa stating that they were too different. She also completely blew up on him after the casa situation in front of all of us." I nodded with my eyes wide emphasizing my point because she was right.

Look I get that Faye is upset because people she's been in here with since the first day have voted for her but seriously there has been enough reason to doubt them as a couple especially since casa. 

We were brought out of our conversation by Faye raising her voice at Jake calling him fake and all that crap. We were just stood there watching as she said that she was done with Jake and walked away. I watched as Jade and Chloe went over to talk to Liberty which seemed to go well before Faye grabbed Jade for a chat going over to the swing. I made sure to keep and eye on her just in case she needed me to go over and rescue her from the onslaught of Faye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I was pulled by Faye to the swings after I had spoken to Liberty and Jake before sitting down and saying "alright, go on then." 

Faye looked at me "it's really hurtful that..." 

"Ok let me stop you there," I cut her off "let's get one thing out of the way I didn't vote for you ok." 

She nodded before I continued "I think that the main reason for a lot of people was the big bust up after casa." 

She nodded as Liam came to join me which made me smile a bit as he sat down next to me, grabbing my hand. 

Faye shook her head "but me and Teddy have gotten over it so why is everyone else hanging on to it?" 

I didn't know what to say to that, I mean I think that everyone is hanging onto it because of the fact that she keeps voicing her doubts and the fact that she is so drastically different from him but I think that's why they are so compatible, they balance each other out.