Favorite Girls and Boys

Jade's pov: 

I was sat with Liberty and Kaz when Toby came over to talk about the challenge and question why her and Liberty pied him. He walked up to us and asked Lib why she pied him and Lib said "I pied you because Kaz is my girl no hard feelings now though" as I nodded before we both got up and walked to the kitchen with the others while leaving Kaz and Toby to talk. 

I sat next to Chloe on the bar stools just watching the conversation before I looked over at Chloe and said "I don't think that conversation is going well especially between those two" she nodded as she took a sip of her drink in response. We all then watched as Kaz stormed off before Faye walked with her and they headed up to the terrace. I watched as Hugo and Teddy went up to Toby and talked to him. Faye then called me from the terrace and motioned for me to come up so I kissed Liam and walked up to meet Kaz and Faye on the terrace. 

I sat across from Kaz when she said "so basically he thinks that how he handled things before wasn't disrespectful to me." Faye and my mouths both dropped open in shock and disbelief as she said that because my god Toby was horrifically disrespectful during that whole Kaz and Chloe thing. 

She kept going and as she did our jaws dropped more and more "he basically said he doesn't regret anything because it brought him to where he is today. My thing is you can just apologize for being a prick, I mean now I know you never ever cared." 

Me and Faye looked at each other in shock that Toby has actually gone and said that. I looked at her before saying "babes, someone will come in here that loves you for you." 

She nodded before saying "yeah, I know but they've sat there in front of my face and i've never ever interrupted them. I can't do anything and they're just there in front of me." 

Wow I mean wow is Toby a massive prick oh my god what the hell? I don't care if he doesn't regret it because it brought him to Chloe but at least find the decency to say sorry to the girl for your actions that have clearly hurt her.

Liam's pov: 

I was sat with the guys talking to Toby after Faye called Jade up to the terrace to talk. Toby looked at us before saying "so I was talking to Kaz about the situation with Chloe and I think that I said something that made her go off. I essentially said that I don't regret what I did." 

In unison me, Teddy, and Hugo all grimaced and winced because that was possibly the worst thing that he could have said. Teddy looked at him saying "look essentially Kaz is pissed because you essentially cheated on her which is disrespectful to her and she's probably annoyed about that." 

Toby nodded showing that he had got it before we heard Faye say "he acted like and absolute pussy in the Kaz situation." 

We all looked over and saw her sitting with Jade, Lucinda, and Aj. Jade looked at her before saying "I know he reminds me of my ex and that's not a good thing the lies, the cheating, the new girls every five minutes, the complete lack of disrespect. I mean I can only hope he doesn't do it to Chloe and if he does he has the decency to be a man about it." 

We all looked shocked that she had actually come out and said that before Lucinda asked the question "what if it was Liam Jade?" 

She looked cold for a second before saying "I would not have the strength that Kaz has, I would absolutely rip into him then maybe tear his balls off but honestly I would be completely done with him and probably not talk to him again." I sat there just looking over at her knowing that it was probably one hundred percent true if her brother didn't get to me first. 

I think that Toby went about this situation completely wrong but Faye and Jade shouldn't of gotten involved but I know that I can't control her.