Picks

Liam's pov: 

After that text was read I caught Jade's eye as she looked nervous and I knew why since she got here she had pretty much been coupled up with me and focused on me and she knew that Aj liked me and if she picked me there was not guarantee that she was going to stay which made me nervous too and hold my breath because if she went I would most likely go with her. 

We all waited with baited breath as Aj made her pick "Since coming into the villa he's made me feel quite comfortable and he has all the morals i'm looking for in the long term and I just want to explore where we go as a couple a bit more. So the boy i'd like to couple up with is Hugo." I immediately took a deep breath and I saw Jade do the same as we were both relieved. 

Danny then stood up and picked which made me nervous as well because of the fact that he was attracted to Jade "I want to couple up with this girl because coming into this villa I was drawn to her and we had a lot more in common then I thought. So the girl I want to couple up with is Lucinda" which made all of the guys immediately look at Aaron as we knew he liked Lucinda. 

Aaron stood up before saying "I want to couple up with this girl because she is like my sister in this villa and with the choices that have been made it's made the choice a lot easier. We're both looking to find love which we can do in a couple so the girl I want to couple up with is Kaz." We all smiled at that including the jab to Danny which was smart by Aaron especially as he was blind sided by Danny. 

Jake went next and stood up "i'd like to couple up with this girl because I think she's beautiful and I absolutely love waking up to her snotty nose in the morning plus we can't keep our hands off of each other. So the girl i'd like to couple up with is my Lib." We all smiled and cheered as they kissed and then sat down all loved up. 

I was up next and stood up after taking a deep breath "I'd like to couple up with this girl because when she came through the villa doors she put a smile on my face, every day we're growing and i'm enjoying the experience. Every time we're together we're always laughing and having fun, I'm so attracted to her and her personality is amazing on top of that she's very sexy. I'm really enjoying the way things are going and that's why I want to couple up with my gem Jade." I smiled and saw her mimic me as she walked up to me and kissed me before we sat down with my arm wrapped around her as she leaned into me.

Toby was up next and I knew that Jade was a little nervous because Chloe was her best friend before choosing to couple up with Chloe making us all smile especially Jade as both of her best friends are safe. Faye and Sharon are both still left standing and Teddy stood up before choosing Faye meaning that Sharon was going home which made every girl start crying before running up to hug her then seeing her off. 

~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

We all hugged Sharon good bye as she left before I leaned back into Liam while hugging Faye as i knew that she was going to take it the hardest. We walked back outside to talk and deal with the aftermath but I knew that Lucinda was going to pull Aaron to talk. 

Sharon was such a massive part of the villa, she will be missed especially by Faye and Kaz but I would say it was her time and there is someone out there for her that is going to make her a very happy woman, and I hope that she finds it soon. 

We all gathered around the kitchen island and made a toast to Sharon before splitting off into groups. Me and Liam went on the day beds with Danny and Kaz before I said " you know I was kind of shocked that you chose Lucinda especially given that she and Aaron were getting to know each other." 

Danny looked at me before saying "yeah I know but I had to try. Speaking of have you heard what Lucinda said."

 I looked at Liam before shaking my head and saying "no I haven't had a chance to talk to Lucinda yet so I have no idea how she is feeling."