Movie Night

Jade's pov: 

We all sat there just in complete and absolute shock that we were going to lose four people and those people could possibly be and include Tyler and Hugo. We all moved over so the boys sat on the right side of the fire pit and us girls sat on the left. I looked at all the girls before saying "right, who should we start with?"

Faye looked at us before saying "Hugo" 

I nodded "I can't believe that I am even thinking of saying this but I think that Hugo shouldn't stay" Faye nodded with me as I went on "I mean I love the boy to death but he has had so many opportunities and he just keeps shutting them down or friend zoning them." 

Kaz nodded before Chloe then said "plus Sam hasn't had much of a shot and Tyler could possibly still have something with Kaz." We all nodded before we agreed on what we were going to do. 

We all sat on the couch holding hands when Teddy spoke "the boys would like to save this girl because she is a bubbly character around the villa. Yeah, it was a really hard decision because you're all amazing girls, but, ultimately we just kind of see her continuing that happiness with everyone. So, the girl the boys have decided to save is Mary." We all clapped after they said that and she blew them kisses which made us smile. 

Faye then spoke for us "the girls would like to save this boy because although his journey may not have been as straightforward as others, we do believe that he is on the right path to finding true happiness. He has been part of many highs in this villa and also a few lows, and we can honestly say the villa wouldn't be the same without him. As well as that, we do believe that there's someone in the girls that does deserve that happiness as well, and to be able to find that love. So, the boy that we have chosen to save is Tyler." We all clapped and started to cry when realizing that Hugo was going home. We all stood up and headed to hug them all before we saw them off. 

I can't believe that Hugo is gone and it's definitely weird already as he was such a huge presence in the villa. 

I was sitting on the swing with Liam who had his arm wrapped around my shoulders when I saw Tyler sit down next to Kaz before Liberty and Jake came over and joined us on the swing. Liberty looked at us before saying "yeah apparently, Matthew ended it with Kaz because of the decision that we made to keep Tyler." 

It took me a second to process that before I said "what, seriously? And now Tyler's over there talking to her."

Liam cut in then "good for Tyler though that just makes it a little easier for him." All three of us nodded because we knew that he was right about it now being a little easier for Tyler because he wasn't actively in a competition with someone. We all headed upstairs to get ready for bed where I took off my makeup and then got into bed with Liam who kissed my neck before we headed to sleep exhausted.

We all woke up when the lights turned on and Liam kissed me after waking up before heading to the kitchen to make me a coffee then gave it to me as all the girls headed upstairs to the terrace. We sat down and Chloe asked "how are we all feeling today?"

Mary responded "it's definitely a little bitter sweet because I came in with are gone now." Liberty and Kaz then replayed how Kaz's conversation with Matthew went and we all gasped at how blunt he was about it. Faye seemed to have some doubts still about herself and Teddy before saying that she thought she wasn't good enough for him. We all gasped before hugging her as she started to tear up and cry because of her doubt. 

We all left the terrace to go get ready for the day and I got dressed in a turquoise bikini before putting my hair in a bun just to get it off my neck as it was hot as fuck.

All of the couples were hanging in their own places such as Mary and Dale who were in the pool, Tyler and Kaz who were on the lounge chairs, Abi and Matthew who were on the swing, me and Liam were on the daybed, and Teddy and Faye were in the snug...

All of the couples were hanging in their own places such as Mary and Dale who were in the pool, Tyler and Kaz who were on the lounge chairs, Abi and Matthew who were on the swing, me and Liam were on the daybed, and Teddy and Faye were in the snug bit as everyone sort of cuddled up and relaxed today. 

I sighed before saying "so what do you think of the Kaz, Matthew, and Tyler situation?"

Liam looked at me "I think that Matt feels like he's been lied to a bit that Kaz wasn't going to get back with Tyler. I think that Tyler is definitely happy about it but is trying to be respectful." 

I nodded "yeah, Kaz told us how blunt her breakup conversation with Matthew was." 

Liam was about to speak again when we heard a phone ding and Jake say that he had a text "islanders, tonight we are treating you to a night at the pictures. #madmovies #21stcenturyrocks" we all screamed and cheered as we headed up to get ready for the night. 

~~~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

All of the guys had gotten ready together and were now waiting for the girls who were busy getting ready. I was outside with Jake, Toby, and Teddy before seeing the girls walk out and having my jaw promptly drop at the sight of Jade. 

She was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a lace black top that exposed her stomach which made me drool as she walked over and grabbed a drink then kissed me before we went to sit at separate tables

She was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a lace black top that exposed her stomach which made me drool as she walked over and grabbed a drink then kissed me before we went to sit at separate tables. I noticed that the movie titles were about us which made me really nervous wondering what they would be. 

We got the first question which was on average, roughly how many acts of sexual intercourse happen around the world every day? We all answered and then the text came through that the girls won before they picked She's Not All That which I could tell was making Jake nervous. 

I looked at the screen as it started to play which had Jake saying "the biggest thing is the personality, cause that is mint. I can't fault her. Literally if I talk to Lib, its like talking to Jake with a wig on. I find it funny as fuck but its not that 100% where I look at her and go, I haven't got a girl there where i'm like, fuck me, I wanna rip her clothes off." I gasped and heard all of the girls do the same thing before looking over and seeing them with their hands covering their mouths in shock and comforting Liberty. 

We won the next one and picked fifty shades of Faye and it was basically Faye expressing doubt about Teddy to the other girls such as too opposite. 

I can't believe that this is happening right now. These are actually so savage and i'm honestly worried about what may show for me and Jade. Shit's going hit the fan tonight and i'm honestly worried about what may be shown for some people.

Next Time: 

Movie Night continues 

One couple hits the rocks 

and more drama