The Final

Jade's pov: 

We had all gone to bed last night not being able to get to sleep because we were so jazzed up from making it to the final. The boys all brought us iced coffees and breakfast in bed before Toby got a text "Islanders, tonight you will all attend the Love Island 2021 Summer Ball, but first it's time to brush up on your dance moves. #salsasesh #savethelastdance" we all laughed or groaned at that text before heading upstairs to change for the day. 

I was in a black simple bikini with a slit across the breast just laying on the day bed with Liam when our teachers came in to teach us

I was in a black simple bikini with a slit across the breast just laying on the day bed with Liam when our teachers came in to teach us. All of us were honestly having a laugh at it before all of us got it right. Our teachers left us as the girls headed to the day bed considering we were covered in sweat. 

Kaz then got a text "girls, it's time for some R&R. Please get ready to leave the villa. #spababes #feelgood" we all jumped up and screamed as the boys clapped from the loungers. We then practically ran out of the villa.

We arrived at a spa where there were orange juices and cranberry juice. We all had a laugh putting on face masks, eye masks, tanning spray and almost anything you could imagine. We then got books where we had to express our feelings which was hard especially for me. 

I mean it's hard for me not because there's not much to say about Liam but because there is way too fucking much to say about him. 

We all got back into the villa that was decorated beautifully before we changed into our outfits for the night. 

I walked outside to Liam wearing a sparkling emerald dress that definitely flattered my curves

I walked outside to Liam wearing a sparkling emerald dress that definitely flattered my curves. I saw Liam's face as I walked to and saw it break out into a smile as his eyes widened. Liam walked up to me to take my hand before bringing back to stand next to him pecking me on the mouth as we watched the next girl walk out. 

Kaz came out next in an absolutely stunning turquoise dress and I could tell that Tyler was absolutely gobsmacked speechless. He walked forward to her and brought her back to stand next to him. 

Faye came next in a stunning orange dress and nearly knocked Teddy on his ass with how stunning she was. Chloe was the last to come out in a stunning royal blue dress to which Toby said absolutely nothing because he couldn't find the words as he went up and met her.