Interview/Entrance Video

I walked into the room and saw all of the producers who were looking at my application as I was getting ready. They told me to speak in complete sentences as they asked me questions, when I nodded and sat on the stool before they asked me the questions.

Name, age, and where are you from?

"Hey i'm Jade, I'm from Manchester, UK and i'm 21"

What do you do for a living?

"I am a Youtuber, and a Social Media Influencer"

Do you speak any languages?

"I speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, English, and Dutch"

How would your friends describe you?

"Loyal, fiercely protective over my friends and family, confident, a little jealous, and a little bit of a flirt. They would also say that I am not one to pull my punches I go after what I want. "

"They would also describe me as sassy, a jokester, a prankster, and the queen of sarcasm. "

What are you like in relationships?

"I am extremely loyal, a little bit jealous, very affectionate, and very vocal or very straight forward if I like you or I see something I want I go for it. "

" I am a little scared of falling in love just because of who my family is and who I am, i've had people use me before."

What are you looking forward to in entering the villa? What are you nervous about?

"I'm looking forward to meeting all of these people and maybe finding love. I'm most nervous about not finding love."

What are you looking for in a guy?

" Someone who can have fun but can be serious when needed. I guess the typical tall, dark, and handsome. I also love the idea of someone who can banter, take a joke, but can also be serious." 

"Someone who isn't a player, kind, and friendly. Also someone who has a nice personality."

Will you have any loyalty to the girls?

"Probably not at the very start but after yeah definitely I am very much a girls girl."

Any turn offs?

"Cheating, and Controlling"

After I finished the interview I took some poses before heading in to the villa for the first time.