Welcome Teddy!

Jade's pov: 

I was sat with Liam still on the day beds when I saw out of the corner of my eye Chloe coming down with Toby as both looked happy but Toby looked kind of awkward. I turned to Liam before saying "I hate to say it because I know that it's going to hurt Kaz but I think they kissed." 

He sighed and looked behind me at them before nodding his head in agreement with me. I looked behind me at Kaz and Sharon who were on the swings and I swear that I saw Kaz trying not to cry which made me a little sad and i'll be it a little upset for her as neither Chloe and Toby were being particularly good about it. 

I then watched as Faye, and Lucinda who were sat on the other day bed were talking before Faye got up and went to grab Chloe for a chat as Faye was replaced on the bed by Kaz. I looked at her before asking "you alright babes?" She sighed before nodding a little while wiping her eyes. I then watched as Faye and Chloe hugged it out after Faye went ape shit on Chloe. 

Jade: Jesus christ I haven't even been here a week and there's already so much drama. I feel awful for Kaz like seriously Toby and Chloe could have gone about it in a much better way instead of running away to kiss on the terrace the day Toby tells Kaz that he wants to explore things with Chloe. 

Liam and I then moved to the kitchen as I needed to fill up my water bottle. Liam then spoke "you know with me and Faye she's going to be perfect for somebody but I am not that someone." I laughed a little at that as I covered my mouth with my hand just to make sure that no one saw it. Me and Liam then split up with me going to the day beds and Liam going to the fire pit with Faye. I then looked over at Brad and Lucinda and saw them kissing before nudging Faye who was next to me and pointing them out. 

We then all headed to bed and I climbed into bed with Lucinda before looking over at Liam who smiled at me then rolled over to start falling asleep as I did the same next to Lucinda. 

~~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

The next morning I woke up facing Jade I mean this is nuts, this is the second time that I have gravitated towards her in my sleep I think at this point I just want to be in bed with her and hold her. I got up and grabbed her coffee after saying good morning to everyone. Jade came outside in a multi colored bikini which made me smile and stare at her.

Liam: dear lord this girl is hot and a piece of me like completely she's got my heart racing unbelievable fast I just hope that we keep going the way that we are now.  

She walked over to me and grabbed the coffee from me before heading to the terrace with the girls. I headed to the bean bags with the guys when Toby says "I need to talk to Kaz and tell her that there is something there with Chloe. And that me and Chloe might have shared a kiss" I heard Brad immediately take a sharp intake of breath and I knew that he was thinking the same thing this is not going to end well. 

I then turned and saw Chloe join Lucinda and Jade on the day bed which made me smile as Jade caught my eye before turning back to the conversation. 

~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I was on the day beds with Chloe and Lucinda when Chloe looked at us before saying "alright you can't say anything because I have to talk to Kaz but me and Toby may have had a little snog on the terrace." I slapped my hand to my mouth in absolute shock while Lucinda burst out laughing. 

I then looked at her before saying "fuck right off girl but no this stays between the trio we'll tell all of our secrets here" as they both nodded a yes in response. 

Jade: I can't believe that Toby and Chloe have already kissed. I feel shit for Kaz but I love Chloe but good lord.

I watched as Kaz and Toby went to talk and I knew that the talk between those two was never going to be good. I then watched as Chloe pulled Kaz for a chat which I can't imagine going well as Jake got a text yelling before reading "Jake and Liberty, It's time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #jiberty #toescompany" we all squealed as soon as he finished before seeing them off. 

I ended up sitting on the couch with Liam before he said "I just want to get recoupled with you." 

I laughed before saying "no you just want to get into my bed. Mind you I sleep naked." 

He looked at me before saying "so do I" 

I laughed before saying "interesting but we can't do that in here" 

He looked at me before saying "who's going to tell me not too. Are you gonna tell me, are you going to shout at me?" 

I laughed before saying "no you're more then welcome to" 

He laughed before saying "I like when you shout at me" 

I gasped before saying "believe me if you're in the dog house I'll let you know. I'm not one to hold back." We giggled as I leaned into him and into his chest and he pulled me closer. Then Jake and Liberty came back and all of us girls went to the swings to talk about her date. 

~~~~~

Liam's pov:

After Liberty and Jake came back all the girls headed to the swings while the guys headed to the day beds where we learned that Liberty broke the no contact rule and kissed Jake. Later we all headed inside and got ready for the night and I headed outside to meet the others. I then turned around as the girls came out and saw Jade in black pants and a black lace bralette which made me drool a little bit. 

We all toasted and took a couple of pictures before all sitting down on the couch

We all toasted and took a couple of pictures before all sitting down on the couch. I was sat with Jade and her legs were across my lap as I ran my hand up and down them absentmindedly. She then looked at me and whispered "I'm not wearing any knickers" which made both of us laugh. 

I then asked "have you spoken to Faye?"

She looked at me before saying "no I haven't. I feel fine around she makes me comfortable there is nothing uncomfortable about it." 

Faye then got a text after I said that I was excited for her to taste welsh meat. "Girls, Teddy is waiting in the hideaway terrace. You must now choose four girls to go join him on a speed date. #foreplay #gosteadywithTeddy" 

I looked at the guys and I could tell all of us were thinking the same thing oh fuck then I heard Jade say "no thank you, I have Liam" which made me smile as she grabbed my hand and squeezed. 

Next Time: 

Four girls go on a date with Teddy 

Liam and Jade get closer as Liam gets nervous

Plus a recoupling looms