Tempers Flare

Liam's pov:

We had all gotten ready for the night and I was on the day bed with Chloe, Jade, and Jake who were talking about Chloe and Toby. Jade was in just a pair of jeans and a shirt with some dangly earrings and heels.

Jade looked at Chloe before saying "you said that you found a lot of red flags and if there's that many red flags that early on then maybe you need to cut it off" Chloe sighed before tearing up and hugging Jade close to her making me smile at thei...

Jade looked at Chloe before saying "you said that you found a lot of red flags and if there's that many red flags that early on then maybe you need to cut it off" Chloe sighed before tearing up and hugging Jade close to her making me smile at their friendship. We watched as Abi pulled him for a chat and they linked arms as they walked down the stairs which I knew annoyed both Chloe and Jade.

I was leaning into Jade when Toby went to pull Chloe for a chat, Jade looked at me before saying "I feel absolute shit for Chloe especially when Toby didn't go talk to her last night or this morning about being in the bottom three."

I nodded at that before saying "yeah I think that it is safe to say that Abi has turned his head a little bit definitely which based on Chloe's reaction already is not going to go well."

Jade nodded before saying "I just feel awful because this is happening again except instead of Kaz it's Abi in the triangle and Toby is not making it easy for himself." We watched as the two chatted and then Chloe got up and stormed off wiping her eyes which caused Jade to immediately get up and follow her followed by Faye, Lucinda, and Liberty as they walked inside comforting her.

~~~~~~~~

Jade's pov:

We walked inside and sat on the beds as Chloe was crying before saying "he's such a fucking mug."

Faye looked at her before saying "what did he say?"

Chloe took a deep breath before saying "I said you understand that you were linking with her and flirting in front of me. He was like if you find that disrespectful then i'm so sorry. I was like you don't find that disrespectful"

We all gasped at that before I said "that's shit Chloe especially in front of you that is absolute shit and what's worse right now is that he's probably got all the guys out there agreeing and saying that it's not that bad."

Liberty looked at us before saying "I swear if Jake's saying that then he's sleeping outside tonight." Me, Faye, and Lucinda all agreed with her because that was just completely disrespectful of him to do to her.

~~~~~~~

Liam's pov:

We all went to talk to Toby after that talk when we got there Toby said "Chloe walked off crying and she feels very disrespected because we were linking and flirting in front of her." I nodded at that because I understood that she had a point and I knew from this talk that all the other girls minus the new ones were going to support Chloe in this.

I mean this is just turning into a shit show for Toby because he's got a girl that took a huge risk to be with him and now he's just flirted in front of her after they did bits in the hideaway.