Problems

Liam's pov: 

After that challenge we all separated and I carried Jade bridal style before going over to the kitchen and kissing her on the counter. I watched as Liberty and Jake went to talk before I pointed it out to Jade who looked before turning back to me and saying "I highly doubt that talk is going to go well. I mean Liberty was already having some doubts and now with this, I just don't know." 

I nodded before wrapping my arms around her "I know Jake's set off some red flags with me as well just on ways that he's handled certain things." 

Jade turned to me shocked "wait he has?" 

I nodded "yeah, the biggest one being Casa Amor and how he basically told all of us to cheat on you girls." 

She nodded "I know, that was a red flag for a lot of us girls as well just because it seemed more than a little muggy but it was mostly because he was too persistent about it." 

She was right "I love your outfit but we are definitely going to have to hide it or burn it because I can't believe you got Teddy, Toby, and Jake." 

She laughed a bit "I know. I mean Teddy and Toby I was ok with considering the fact that I tied with Chloe and Faye but Jake. I mean what the fuck?"

I nodded "I know, I mean I know you're hot and people are going to be attracted to you but seriously Jake?" We were brought out of our conversation by seeing Jake and Liberty kiss before getting up and heading back to the fire pit to talk more. 

We moved down to the white couch in the snug bit and laid down next to each other with my arms wrapped around hers. I looked at her "i'm going to be honest, I feel like I've fallen." 

She looked at me "you feel like you've fallen?"

I nodded "I just know where I'm at." 

She nodded "I feel like I've fallen as well." I smiled at that she continued "everyday, it's just stronger and stronger. I look at you and I, you know, feel a certain way."  

I smiled and kissed her before responding "what I wanna say is on the tip of my tongue, but I feel like I shouldn't say certain things yet. So I'm just telling you where I am now." She smiled as she pulled me closer putting her head in the crook of my neck. 

I am definitely falling and have fallen for her but I'm not going to tell her those three words yet. I am happy though to hear that she's in the same place with me. 

We headed up to bed after a crazy night, I got dressed for bed and laid in bed waiting for Jade to come down. I saw her and the girls come through the door as she was talking to them before jumping into bed with me after saying good night to them. I kissed her after the lights went out and pulled her close to me as we pulled the covers over our head so that we could continue kissing when we suddenly heard a loud bang. It turned out the Chloe and Toby had broken the bed so we all just laughed and then went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

The next morning we all woke up together and as the guys went outside all the girls went up on the terrace together to talk. Kaz looked at us before saying "ok so did any more graduating happen last night?" 

Chloe looked at us all before saying "me" 

Then Faye said "when Chloe does it then so do I" 

I nodded at that then Chloe turned to Liberty "you and Jake looked like you were having a really nice conversation." 

Liberty nodded "yeah, I feel like we've both been up and down this week, so I just said how I felt to him, and he was just so reassuring. So yeah, I think it was all squished, and we can move forward and be Jiberty again." We all nodded at that because it was really nice to see her happy after the week she's had.