Brett

Jade's pov: 

I was talking with Liam and Faye when I heard Chloe and Priya scream getting all of our attention before running in and saying "there's a new boy outside."

I gasped and looked at the others who were all showing the same thing before saying "what?" 

We all walked out and introduced ourselves to him before heading to the fire pit to learn more about him. Chloe looked at him before saying "how old are you?"

He answered "27" We also found out that he was getting his PHD which made us all think of Priya. We continued talking before the guys went to the terrace to continue talking without us girls. After that we all headed upstairs to get ready for the night and Liam came with us. 

Liam sat next to me while I was putting my hair in double french braids as my makeup was already done. He looked at Priya before saying "is Brett a bit of you, then?" 

Priya smiled a bit before saying "maybe" which made us all smile as we finished getting ready. 

I walked downstairs and outside hand in hand with Liam wearing a purple two piece outfit where the skirt was short and the top was lace showing off my bra

I walked downstairs and outside hand in hand with Liam wearing a purple two piece outfit where the skirt was short and the top was lace showing off my bra. We headed to the bar and toasted to Brett's arrival before separating so the couples went off together to spend time together and talk before Brett got a text "Brett, it's time for your first date. Please ask out the girl of your choice. #modelbehavior #thechosenone" we all cheered for him. 

He stood up before immediately saying "Priya, would you like to go on a date?" She said yes before they headed out of the villa on their date together which I could tell made Matt a little nervous. 

I was then pulled to the white couch by Liberty along with Faye and Chloe. We all sat down before Lib said "it's quite clear you can't resist your man, you can't resist your man, you can't resist your man, and I can't resist my man." 

Faye smiled "guess what? Love Island worked then" we all cheered at that fact. 

Lib looked at us before saying "are we all just going to take our hats off tonight, throwing them for graduation?"

Chloe chuckled "all of us tonight?"

I laughed "we could all graduate together, then have a ceremony in the morning." We all decided and promised that we would do it tonight together. 

I'm sorry Tommy and Tyson maybe you want to skip that part considering I don't think you want to watch that. But what can I say, I have one sex god of a guy. 

We all headed to bed and needless to say that it was a loud, satisfying, and interesting night

I woke up cuddled into Liam's arms and listened to the others complain about how noisy it was last night which made us laugh. Liam kissed the top of my head before whispering "so how was it last night? I didn't hurt you did I?"