More Aftermath

Jade's pov: 

I was finishing up with Liam on the swings after that horrible re-coupling I mean I felt absolutely awful for all the girls especially Faye. I mean to have Teddy come back single and to feel like the biggest piece of shit because you re-coupled and then find out that he was lying about what went around in casa.  

I moved to sit on the day beds with the some of the others when I saw Tyler pull Kaz for a chat. I knew immediately that the chat that they were having was not going to end well especially considering the fact that Kaz was pretty pissed and pulling out all the stops to show it. I saw Kaz about to lose it and pulled Liberty with me to go get Kaz. We grabbed her and pulled her to the terrace when Kaz said "all I want is a reason why from him. If it's because you found a better connection then that's fine but all I want is a reason." 

Lib looked at her then said "he can't tell you one because he hasn't got a reason babe. He really doesn't." I nodded agreeing with her as she was right. Kaz leaned into us crying her eyes out because of it, which made me so mad for her.  

I had left Kaz and Liberty then headed to sit on the couch by the fire pit by myself when Liam came over. He sat down next to me before saying "what the hell are these boys on my god?" 

I laughed a bit at that "I don't know but Kaz was up there on the terrace bawling her eyes out about Tyler." Liam sighed as I knew that he felt awful for her and all the other girls like Abi that were stuck single. 

I looked at him before saying "wait, how did you resist temptation?" 

He looked at me then said "Jade, I resisted because you are my one in a million girl and I never want to hurt you. I would rather see every other girl in the world's heart break than yours. I would rather break every girl in the world's heart than yours. I resisted temptation because the two of us are building on something and I never want to be the reason that you are hurt." I gasped at that before my eyes started to water and I wiped them with my fingers not letting them fall before pulling him in for a kiss. 

My god this guy just can't get any sweeter, I mean I don't think that i've ever heard someone say that to me before. 

That night as we all went to bed Abi came into the room crying before me and Faye hugged her. She said while crying "I don't know where to go, I don't even have a bed at this point." 

I looked at her before saying "hey Abi, you can take mine if you want it. Me and Liam are gonna go sleep outside." She nodded as she hugged me then walked into the bedroom. 

I met Liam at the door before saying "I gave our bed to Abi as she really doesn't have a bed at this point." 

Liam smiled a bit then said "so we're sleeping outside then?" I nodded and we walked outside making the day bed before laying down in it with me in Liam's arms. 

Liam kissed me before saying "you all got really close to Abi huh?" 

I nodded "yeah, and that's the reason that I think a lot of the new girls minus Amy are going to have problems from the girls simply because we are all close Abi included. I mean you should have heard Abi at the re-coupling, I mean she absolutely ripped into Toby." 

Liam looked a bit shocked at that saying "really? What did she say?"

I snorted a little bit at the memory "she basically said have fun with girl number four." Liam gasped at that and I agreed I didn't think that I had ever seen Abi that sassy to someone. Liam then pulled me closer and cuddled me before we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

I woke up the next morning on the day bed and moved my head a little to see Jade still sleeping on my chest which made me smile. Jade woke up a little later and we both went inside to get ready before heading back into the kitchen. I was already in the kitchen when Jade came in wearing a light pink sequined bikini which made me smile. 

She kissed me after taking her ice coffee out of my hand and going to sit on the stools at the island

I am so happy to be back with her like at this point I have blinders on to her. I quite literally can not see anyone but her anymore and that will probably never change. She is most definitely a once in a lifetime kind of girl.

We were then interrupted by a phone going off and I heard Faye read it which turned into Faye going on a meeting with Salma which I knew probably was not going to end well. I watched as Faye came back later immediately going to the swings crying as the other girls joined her. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

After Faye had gone to Salma she was crying and continued to cry even after we were getting ready and I definitely felt so shitty for her. I put on my outfit which consisted of a lacy top and a black skirt before we walked outside. 

We all toasted to not being in casa amor and I sat with Liam on the couch as we were talking then saw Faye and Teddy head off to talk to each other which could either go really well or really badly

Next Time: 

Faye and Teddy work together

and Toby being Toby again