Recoupling

Liam's pov: 

We all sat there and got ready as we were waiting for the girls to finish getting ready and we were sitting on the bed. I watched as all the girls came down and I saw Jade in a silver jumpsuit with curled hair and matching nails that looked more like claws. I pulled her closer to me as we  sat by the bar with our drinks and took pictures. 

I looked at her before saying "hoping to be lying next to me in bed" she laughed at that before nodding which I took as a yes which made me smile a little bit. 

She looked at me before saying "I don't think anyone knows what Teddy is thinking about." 

I nodded at that before we heard a phone ding which turned out to be Teddy's as he read it aloud "can all islanders please gather around the fire pit please." We all stood up and headed down to the fire pit as everyone was sort of nervous. 

The girls were standing in front of us as all the guys were sitting on the couch. Jake went first and chose Liberty which was a surprise to absolutely no one. I went next as I just stared at Jade before saying "I'd like to couple up with this girl because from the moment we met she definitely caught my eye. Her sexiness and cool style and in the date there was chemistry and we had lots in common. So the girl I want to couple up with is Jade." which made me smile as she came up with me and sat next to me while smiling then held my hand. 

Next up was Toby who chose Chloe which sort of shocked us and was a little bit of disrespect to Kaz but I knew that this was going to happen. Brad went next and chose Lucinda which made all of us smile as I turned to Jade who smiled at Lucinda and Brad's smile. 

Aaron went next before picking Kaz which made all of the girls smile as she was saved. Hugo went next and picked after a pretty cute speech Sharon which made all of them smile as she was so sweet. Last up was Teddy who we all had no idea where is his head was but after a sweet speech chose Faye which meant that Rachel was going home which made all the girls get up and rush to hug her. 

After we all headed to bed and I got into bed with Jade after she got ready. I pulled her closer to me as we cuddled together before kissing her again then falling asleep. 

~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I woke up in the morning next to Liam who had his arms wrapped around me which made me feel safe and protected. I turned over and looked at Liam who was still asleep with his arms around me as I looked and ran my hand across his arms. I got up and got ready with the other girls as we got ready to go hang out outside.

I walked out dressed in a dark pink bikini that was pretty much entirely made of strings and showed off my body that I was very proud off I also had matching nails on

I walked out dressed in a dark pink bikini that was pretty much entirely made of strings and showed off my body that I was very proud off I also had matching nails on. Me, Lucinda, and Chloe headed to the outside to sit by the pool and talk. 

Chloe looked at us as I did Cinda's hair before "I'll admit I definitely got a little naughty in bed with Toby." 

We both laughed at that as I said "no babes I kept my hands above the waist and told Liam to do the same."

Jade: I loved waking up with Liam like I would wake up in the middle of the night and see him just to make sure that I hadn't hallucinated the entire thing.

I walked over to the kitchen to see Toby cutting a melon which looked absolutely mangled but he said that he was making it for Chloe so I helped him make the shape of her initials before taking a sip of my ice coffee.  I walked over to Liam on the swings before cuddling into him then saying "so how was your night last night? Did you enjoy it?" 

Liam looked at me before saying "of course girl are you made. I kept waking up just to make sure that it was real." 

I laughed as my smile got so huge before saying "me too I kept wondering if it was real" Liam smiled at me then kissed me before we got a text to go to the next challenge which was called Spit the Roast which was absolutely disgusting even though we won but ended up covered in food. 

We headed back to the villa to wash off after the challenge as we were all disgusting we also changed for the night. I changed into a tan dress that cut out my abs and everything before heading downstairs and meeting Liam. 

We all headed to the bar with our drinks as Jake made a toast to our time in the villa which made us all cheer

We all headed to the bar with our drinks as Jake made a toast to our time in the villa which made us all cheer. Faye then pulled me and Liberty to the couches before Liberty asked "how's it going with Teddy?" 

Faye smiled which made us all smile before she said "as soon as he gets romantic i'm like ughh" 

Me and Liberty looked at each other before I said "what's holding you back babes? You've got a good job, a good everything?"

Liberty nodded before Faye said "but I don't like being open with someone that I could potentially catch feelings for. I'd rather keep it real jokey and really light hearted because if you don't let them in you can't be hurt." 

I nodded at that because I understood before saying "I know what you mean my ex left me with a couple of scars that makes it really hard to trust people and i'm trying with Liam." 

Faye was then hugged by Liberty and me as she was in tears "I trust you girls and when you've been hurt before it's hard to open up and give somebody that control again." 

I nodded at that as we all sat there when Faye was crying and dug her face into my neck to hide her tears. Liberty looked at her and said "don't rush this ok Faye and do whatever you feel comfortable with." She nodded and thanked us before Liam came to grab me and asked to sit on the swings with me. We sat there talking about our couple and just random things as we were cuddling when Liam kissed my head before kissing me which made me smile. 

Next Time: 

Brad and Lucinda go on a date 

and a recoupling with a twist