Danny

Liam's pov: 

We watched as Kaz left to go on her date with Danny and could only hope that he was the one for her. I then saw Aj and Teddy talking which I knew might annoy Faye but I don't think that they were doing anything malicious. I was standing in the kitchen with Jade just making sure that she filled her water bottle because I know that she neglects to do that sometimes. I looked at her before saying "what do you think of the new guy coming in?" 

She looked at me as she put the top back on her water bottle and took a sip before saying "I think he'll definitely turn some heads and make this a little bit interesting especially if he is head strong and goes after what he wants." I nodded at that as I pulled her close to me wrapping my arms around her waist just standing there. 

We stood there for a little while longer together when we heard the sound of a phone go off and Sharon yell for our attention because she had a text. She looked at us before she started reading it "Sharon, It's time for your date with Danny. Please get ready to leave the villa #pipedreams #nomorefriendisland" we all cheered for her as she got up and got ready to go before leaving the villa. 

~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

We heard Kaz come back from her date as I kissed Liam and headed down to the fire pit to talk to her with the rest of the girls. Kaz looked at us before saying "he is sexy, he's got tattoos on his neck and arms like he could rail me." We all laughed at that before she continued "I think he would genuinely fit in here with all of us, he's got a good personality and good looks." We all smiled so happy for Kaz that it went well. 

Me and Liam walked up the steps together and Aj met us before asking for a chat with Liam which I really can't fault her for. I walked into the kitchen where Hugo was leaning against the counter top before he asked me "how do you feel about that?" I shrugged and rolled my eyes not really having an answer for it. 

Honestly I'm kind of annoyed I mean she literally just nabbed him off me. I'm like ok then but I am confident in the feelings that we have and the connection that we have already built. I guess I just need to look at this as the first test to my trust issues.'

~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

Aj had just pulled me as we walked to the day beds I watched out of the corner of my eye as Jade went to the kitchen and talked with Hugo. I sat on the day beds next to Aj when she said "well there is something about you?" 

I looked at her before saying "well thank you" as I chuckled 

She then said " like your a beautiful lad" 

I chuckled before saying "like obviously i'm coupled up with Jade and i'm thoroughly enjoying where i'm at right now with her." 

She sighed before saying "you're happy where you're at right now but that doesn't mean.." 

She cut off as I sighed before saying "yes it does, look I appreciate that you find me hot and attractive but all I can think about is Jade. When she walked in we had that instant connection and our conversation flows so easily and with you there was no instant connection." She looked at me as her face dropped because of what I said but I wasn't going to lie to her about it.

I could tell that she was a little bit disappointed and shocked that I was possibly cutting it off so soon but instant attraction was a major thing for me and I didn't feel it with her at all. 

I got up and headed up to the kitchen to grab Jade for a chat before we walked down to the couch by the pool. We sat down and I said "Aj pulled me and said that she was attracted to me and interested in me."