Post Card

Liam's pov: 

I was still sitting in the casa villa and on the day bed thing while I looked around the villa with Teddy and saw that Tyler and Toby were talking to girls and seemed to be having a good time which most likely meant that Kaz and Abi were going to get hurt. I stuck with Teddy for a while because he was quite honestly the least likely to tell me to essentially cheat on Jade. 

~~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I was sitting on the swing with Faye after she told me that she wanted to talk to me, she looked at me after we sat down before saying "i'm really worried, I don't know if, like, Teddy's a bit calm for me. Right cool, calm, and collected." 

I widened my eyes a bit at the fact that she was starting to have doubts then said "ok then, so are you having doubts about you and him?" 

She sighed "well, I don't know. It's just like everyone I have spoken to, all the lads have been like, is he always that cool, calm and collected like all the time?" 

I shook my head a bit "what are you trying to tell me right now?" 

She laughed a bit "I don't know, I really like Ted but i'm worried is he, like, too calm?" 

I sighed "Faye, no he's not you balance each other out and that's a good thing. I mean we don't need two people together that are combative that would cause massive arguments. By the way, don't put other people's thoughts in your head. You've got his ring on right now. You've got his aftershave on." 

She laughed at that before I continued "I don't think, personally, that if you got with another fiery person, that it would be smooth sailing." 

She smiled and nodded before laying her head on my lap while I leaned back against the swing "it's weird the lads I would normally go for would be like Harry and Sam." 

I laughed a bit "like the funness, do you not think Teddy could be fun?" 

She smiled a bit "I'm just trying to think of like, when he's ever been funny."

I think Faye is missing Teddy and overthinking it a bit but what can I say considering I am probably going to end up the same way about Liam. 

~~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

All the guys were sitting together on the couch talking when I asked "so are you guys bringing anyone back then?" 

Tyler looked at me and immediately said "no, it's too soon to tell." 

Toby however was a different story "i'm going back with someone because that doesn't cut Abi off." I wasn't sure about that but I wasn't going to tell him that considering the fact that I really don't think that he'd listen. 

Tyler then went "my position is that I've spoken to Clarisse. There's something about that girl, Clarisse is bad as well. Clarisse is staying." I listened to him and knew then and there that Kaz was most definitely going to get hurt. 

Hugo then came and sat down before saying "alright, let's run through this who's sleeping where." 

He pointed to Jake who said "fuck all with me cuddle with Teddy." 

The Toby "i'm just presuming my situation hasn't changed." 

Teddy went next "outside" like it was the most simple answer on earth.

I went before he even had a chance to ask me "with Teddy" there was no way in absolute hell that I was sharing a bed considering the trust issues that Jade has and how I feel about her.