Who Goes?

Jade's pov:

We were all still reeling from the news and who was vulnerable but I was glad that neither me or Liam was up there. Laura then looked at us before saying "boys, you must now choose one girls to dump from the island. And, girls, you must choose one boy to send home. And remember those you choose to dump will leave immediately with out returning to the villa. You may now discuss your decisions."

The boys headed to the couches while we sat at the bar talking about it. Faye turned to Liberty and asked "how are you feeling about it?"

Lib sighed before saying "obviously, when Jake said those words, my heart was in my stomach but that was at the beginning of our journey and I think that it's changed."

We nodded before Faye said "he's like another brother to me in here, and I love him to bits, it'll be really hard for me just to turn my back on that."

I nodded "I think that Tyler has something really good with Kaz, Jake obviously has something with Lib but does Dale have something that outweighs both of those?"

Lib looked at us "I think we've decided then but this is massive. Anyway we go it's going to be massive."

I nodded "we're in agreement then. And the only way this could go wrong is if they send Kaz home and we keep Tyler or vice versa."

We all came back together and Laura said "boys, will you please now tell us who you have chosen to dump from the island."

Toby spoke up "so, this is a hard decision and, especially for me as well, because all three of you have been there on my journey as well, so.. the girl we've chosen to dump from the island is... Abi." We all looked at her with tears in our eyes as she hugged Kaz and Mary.

Laura then turned to us "girls, please now reveal which boy you have chosen to send home."

Chloe spoke up "we love all you boys just so much, and you're all like massive parts of the villa and everyone's experience. But, unfortunately, we do have to send one of you home. I'm really sorry but the boy we have chosen to send home is Dale."

Laura looked at all of us "Abi and Dale, I'm so sorry, your time on Love Island is over. I'm gonna leave you guys to say your goodbyes and i'll see the rest of you very soon." We all headed to hug both Abi and Dale before saying goodbye as they walked out of the club and left.

We all got back to the villa and all the girls headed into the dressing room upstairs to do touchups and change for the night when Chloe got a text "Chloe and Mary, Aaron would like to date you both, please get ready to head out to the garden. #boyfriendgoals #findyourselfanewboy."

I was dressed in a white short dress with a deep v-line and some white heels as I met Liam and the guys who were coming upstairs

I was dressed in a white short dress with a deep v-line and some white heels as I met Liam and the guys who were coming upstairs. We all headed to the terrace where we watched the dates as they happened. We all asked Faye how she was feeling and she answered "not gonna stress about it today, tomorrow, or next week, or the week after. Stress gives me wrinkles, wrinkles means I have to get more Botox, Botox potentially means that my face will drop." We all headed downstairs and met Priya who was a medical student and Aaron who was a footballer like Toby and spent time getting to know each other.

Faye pulled me to the white couch for a chat before I asked "how are you feeling about that?" as we watched Priya and Teddy chat.

Faye sighed "I don't want to admit it, but I'm pretty terrified. Me, being me was just being stubborn and just being like this is how I feel. I reacted to the cinema in probably the worst way possible and was just so stubborn."

I interrupted her "Faye, you didn't react wrongly. You had a right to be upset and mad but you definitely overreacted."

She nodded "well, it's really great that you're telling me this now, three days later."

I laughed a bit "I hate to say it but you are quite jealous, aren't you?"

Faye sighed "yeah, I am"

Ok Faye definitely now realizes that even if she didn't scream and explode on Teddy she definitely overreacted to the situation and made some rash decisions possibly.

I walked over to the bar with Kaz, Lib, and Chloe as Liberty said "obviously Kaz, I just wanted to check in on you considering you were in the bottom three. When I heard your name, my heart just dropped."

Kaz spoke "I have a feeling a lot of people think that it's a Tyler problem because he's been in the bottom three twice and the second time I was in it with him. But it's not a Tyler problem, it's a we problem."

The three of us other than Kaz nodded because she was right and Lib said "on about we problems as well, I've got a me problem. At the beach club today, I went to give Abigail a bobble.. and somewhere in the midst of this.. I lost my bracelet."

Chloe then spoke up "no, it's not. It's in the bathroom."

Kaz spoke "did you see it? Are you joking?"

Lib turned to Chloe and said "my bracelet?"

I nodded and said " I saw it too, it was on the floor in a towel" we all headed to the bathroom and found it in the towel before she slipped it back on her wrist before we all headed back outside. We all headed to the bathroom to change for bed before I jumped into bed with Liam. He kissed me as he dragged me closer into his arms and the lights turned out but we didn't do much as we were exhausted from the day.

Next Time:

Faye and Teddy talk

and the new people make moves