Doubts

Liam's pov: 

After the recoupling and saying goodbye to Matt all of us toasted him then headed in separate directions. I moved to the fire pit with Tyler and Jake then sat down before we started to chat. Tyler looked at us "I'm gonna do a romantic gesture for Kaz. Tonight." We both clapped him on the back telling him to go for it. 

Tyler then looked at us "I need your help to pull it off thought. So, basically, have you guys seen Love Actually?" 

Jake nodded before Tyler continued "so basically I'm going to write things on hand towels, and it's gonna say, shall we be exclusive?" We all smiled and couldn't wait to see how this would go as we were happy for him. 

We watched as Kaz read all of the messages on our phones before heading to the terrace and all we could hear after a few minutes were squeals so I assumed that it worked. Which was answered as soon as they both came back downstairs. Everyone cheered for them and smiled at how happy they seemed to be together.

We all separated again after celebrating them and the girls all went to the day beds to speak when all of a sudden I hear a phone go off and I hear Jade yell that she had a text "Islanders, the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #topoftheclass #goal" 

Everyone screamed immediately "Kaz and Tyler" as we all cheered when they agreed to go. The girls then took Kaz to go get dressed as we followed Tyler inside to get ready. We saw them off into the hideaway before we all headed back outside. 

~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

We all walked back outside after seeing Kaz and Tyler off to the hideaway. I sat on the day bed with Liberty who looked a little annoyed so I laid down and motioned for her to lay on the day bed with me "what's wrong Lib? You look annoyed." 

Lib sighed then turned to me "I was so happy to be able to go and speak to Kaz, just me and Kaz, and be so happy for her and have that moment with me and her. I was just literally going off genuine emotions, so when I was down there screaming, Jake was going, "No, don't, don't." And this wasn't an "us" moment, this was a "them" moment." 

I nodded "yeah, so then you run up and be like, "Oh my god." 

Lib nodded "yeah, like, this was about her. This was not about us. That's what makes me think, what's for the cameras and what's not for the cameras? What's genuine and what's not genuine? Like, I'm a smart girl, and I'm a good judge of character. I feel like what me and Jake have is genuine, is real. But the whole staged thing felt a bit staged over there. Like it was a bit icky. The person I fell for was Jake from Weston super Mare, that was a water engineer. Because what I have with him is real, or at least I think it is, Jay from my side, anyway. But that situation tonight that was a natural one to be happy for a friend who is now exclusive just didn't sit right." I nodded just listening to her because that was what I could tell that she needed right now.

I think that there are definitely some problems with Jake and Liberty because now it's the question of how genuine Jake is. If he can't be happy for a friend like Kaz that's found a boyfriend after her shit time in here then is he in here to find love or is he only in here for the money?

We all headed up the steps to remove makeup and get ready for bed, I washed my face and did my skincare after brushing my teeth then jumped into bed with Liam who immediately wrapped his arm around me as we laid there pecking each other before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning still in Liam's arm as he pecked me then pulled me close to his chest as Tyler and Kaz came back in. All the girls then headed upstairs to the terrace, Kaz spoke as we sat down "when I look at how far along Ty and I have come, I am just really happy." We were interrupted as Liam and Tyler brought iced coffee and tea for me and Kaz making us smile. We headed to go change then I went with Liberty and Chloe to the pool edge.