Movie Night 2

Jade's pov: 

After we had sat there and watched both Jake's video and Faye's video I looked at the girls before saying "this is real mate, this is actually so savage right now."

Faye and Liberty both looked at me and nodded before Liberty said "I have a feeling that all of these are going to be bad on some level." We all nodded before the next question came up which was on average, how often do men think about sex? 

We ended up being the closest as we put 15 minutes and the answer ended up being seven seconds. Kaz looked at the list then looked at us before saying "do you mind if I go with Tyler's?" We all looked at each other and nodded because we knew that she was one of the girls that needed this. 

Kaz announced "we are going with Tinker Tyler Soldier Pie" before we looked over at the guys and saw Tyler who looked like he had seen a ghost. We watched the video start to play where Tyler was talking to Clarisse about sharing a bed and then kissing.

If Tyler could have been pale he probably would have been which made me nervous for Kaz as I knew that she was on her way to forgiving him. I could tell that he was most definitely regretting it and worried as Kaz was already starting to get over the Clarisse thing and it probably felt like a kick in the teeth. 

We all then got the next question which was to the nearest hour, how long did the longest kiss without a break reportedly last for? We got that one and chose Moving Mad Max which ended up being about Liam and his kisses in the challenges and so on. 

I looked over at him when the first one came up and knew that he was nervous but he just looked at me and smiled which made me smile. I won't say that it was fun to see but all of it was in the challenges so that was fine. 

~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

The girls had won and I watched them choose the one about me which made me extremely nervous since although the only kisses I had were in the challenge but they were still kisses. I caught Jade's eye and she smiled at me which made me feel a bit better as she didn't seem that mad.

We then got the next question which was what percentage of women fantasize about other men during sex with their partners? That one was an interesting one which was a draw so we chose Fast & Furious. It showed Chloe on the beanbags by the pool talking with Jade and Faye as they were talking about Chloe and Dale. 

I watched as the girls chose Teddy Player One which I knew was going to make Teddy nervous as I looked over and saw Jade hold Faye's hand with Kaz holding the other one providing her support if needed. We saw Teddy get kissed by Clarisse and then say that he was technically single and I heard all of the girls gasp at that. 

There is most definitely going to be some drama as a result of this video I mean he literally just told a girl that he's basically single and then getting mad at Faye for having doubts or recoupling. 

We continued watching and watched as Clarisse offered her bed to him and I chanced a glance over at Faye and saw her just having one hand over her mouth and the other was holding on tightly to Jade. 

I knew that Faye was pissed and I think that she was rightfully so. I mean she was honest about the Sam situation and Teddy never told her that he was sexually attracted to someone but I hope that she doesn't lose it. 

We all then got the next one which was how long does the average female orgasm last? Which turned into another draw so we chose first Kaz- T- Way which showed Matthew and Kaz kissing which was basically it. 

The girls then chose The Jake Escape and I had a feeling that I knew what it was considering I had a feeling that one of these was going to show all the shit he said in casa. 

I was right it showed  absolutely everything that Jake said to us and I chanced one look at the girls and they were absolutely fuming. 

Faye looked at Jake "Oh, you're all like sisters to me. I hope no one treats your fucking sister like you've treated us, then. Cause you'd be fucking livid Jake." The other girls all looked like they wanted to slap Jake and I was honestly thinking the same and I couldn't blame them. The girls then got a text that they had won mad movies but I could tell that it didn't feel like it. 

I have a feeling that there is going to be some serious drama and I have a feeling that at least one of the girls are going to explode on Jake for the shit he did. 

I walked to Jade before I said "well how did you feel about the challenge?"

She looked at me and leaned closer into my arms before saying "look obviously it wasn't fun seeing you kiss those girls but it was just in the challenge so I don't particularly mind" I nodded and leaned into kiss her before we got broken apart by the sound of raised voices which was Teddy and Faye. 

I saw Jade roll her eyes before saying "i'm impressed that Faye isn't already screaming but she's angry." 

I nodded "I know, she's angry about the fact that she told him everything about casa amor and he didn't." We just sat down on the  day bed with the rest of the girls on the other one and watched it go down. 

I watched as Dale pulled Faye for a chat before Jade said "that's probably good he might be able to diffuse her before she actually explodes on someone. Teddy just needs to leave her alone tonight and let her calm down otherwise she's just going to get angrier and angrier." 

I watched Faye go to the kitchen to get a drink as Teddy walked up to her again and I immediately knew that it was not going to go well which was proven right as Faye just turned her back being too pissed to actually talk to him right now. 

It's a good thing that she didn't explode on him and the fact that he got the message to just walk away and maybe they can try and talk tomorrow. 

We all moved and got ready for bed as Jade climbed into bed with me we watched as Teddy went to the dog house and Faye climb into bed alone. I felt awful for both of them as I kissed Jade before we both fell asleep too exhausted from the drama to do anything else. 

Next Time: 

Faye and Teddy are still on the rocks 

the villa heading to island vibe club