Into the Villa

Jade's pov:

I was stood outside the door of the villa in a pink bikini when a girl walked up to me who looked absolutely amazing. She came up to me and introduced herself to me "hi I'm Lucinda"

I smiled at her before saying "hi babes, i'm Jade nice to meet you" she smiled at that before hugging me then we both looked at the villa doors before grabbing hands and nodding.

We walked into the villa with our hands still held and met the boys in the kitchen. I immediately gravitated towards Liam like I mean that I was having trouble taking my eyes off of him he was absolutely gorgeous. I noticed Liam staring pretty much straight at me. We then headed to the fire pit to talk about who we were and everything.

~~~~~

Liam's pov:

We were all standing in the kitchen when we heard the sound of female voices and I turned and immediately my jaw dropped in shock. Standing there were two girls who were absolutely bomb one in a light pink bikini with long black hair and who was about 5'8 while the other was in a black bathing suit with blonde hair that I could tell Brad couldn't take his eyes off.

Me and Brad were absolutely gone for these two girls and they had only just walked in. We all went to the fire pit to get to know each other when Hugo asked the girls who they were and who they fancied. Lucinda deferred to Jade who looked at us me specifically before saying "i'm Jade, i'm 21 from Manchester, and i'm a social media influencer"

We all smiled at that before Jade said "I am usually attracted to tall guys, dark hair just I guess your typical tall, dark, and handsome." I smiled at that as Brad nudged me before pointing discretely at Jade.

I definitely think that Jade is a bit of me she is absolutely gorgeous and the type that I would usually go for on the outside world.

I pulled Jade to the day beds and we started talking about our jobs, where we were from and our families before we got a text from the girls that was a selfie then we took one for them and my arm was around Jade's waist.

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with the girls, they had just gotten the message and screamed when they saw that there were new girls. Faye noticed that Liam was hanging onto Jade and knew that she was his type and could see how happy he was. It was the same with Rachel, Brad, and Lucinda.

Next Time:

Jade and Lucinda each take three dates

The girls come back to the villa

Brad and Liam are obsessed and get a little cute