3 New Islanders

Liam's pov: 

We were all sitting around the fire pit still talking about the decision which was hard considering that both Lucinda and Chloe were friends with Jade. Hugo then stood up and said "the girl the boys have decided to dump from the island is... Aj." We watched as the girls all started to cry knowing that one of their own was leaving and I knew just like Jake did that they were a close knit group even when they argued. 

Jade then stood up for the girls saying "the boy the girls have decided to dump from the island is.... Danny" which made most of us guys smile inwardly considering that Danny had done some messed up things to us in the time that he had been here. We all got up and hugged them each before seeing them out of the villa. I walked up behind Jade before hugging her and then walking to the bedroom while the girls went up to the dressing room. 

We all walked down to the villa doors and clapped as they left the villa together before heading back outside. I watched as Jade went off with Chloe and Lucinda to talk about the coupling. i walked off with the other guys as they went to talk but I really just wanted to speak to Jade tonight to see how she was feeling. 

~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I kissed Liam before walking off to the couch in the corner with Chloe and Lucinda, Chloe looked at me before saying "you're know you're up there for so long. It's definitely nerve wracking and you just think holy shit you could be going home." 

I nodded at that before Chloe continued "I mean me and Toby were voted least compatible now we are the least favorite fucking hell." 

I nodded at that before saying "well baby girl you scared that absolute hell out of me considering that both of you were up there and could have been dumped. How are you feeling Lucinda?" 

Lucinda shifted so that she was closer to us before she said "it's just not a very nice feeling is it" she started to cry as I pulled her closer to me. 

My god my heart is still pounding like a mile a minute especially considering that both of the girls that I am closest with in the villa had a possibility of going home which scared the fuck out of me. 

~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

I was in bed with Hugo, yeah you read that right I was laying on the day bed with Hugo and Aaron talking about the dumping and how we were feeling. I turned to Aaron before saying "when we were reading the names me and Jade had a death grip on each other's arms just praying that it wasn't us." 

Aaron looked at me before saying "you two remind me of my ex and I in early stages just so happy with each other" I tried to keep the grin off of my face but I just couldn't and I was getting crap for it from Hugo. 

I looked at them before saying "no seriously don't tell Jade that I told you this but I don't think that my head is going anywhere at this point. I just don't think that there is anyone that can match the instant connection and attraction that we have." 

Hugo looked at me before asking "so do you think another girl could come in here that is more your type?" 

I looked at him before just saying "no I think the girl that I want is already in here" getting smiles from both of the guys as I got up to refill my drink. 

I think that things are going quite well in here. I mean the only thing that I am thinking off is my gem Jade. 

Hugo then got a text which he screamed out before he read it "islanders, the night isn't over yet. Get ready to welcome Georgia, Tyler, and Abigail. #triplethreat" he finished that before tossing the phone on the bed.