Toby

Liam's pov: 

After watching Teddy and Faye go off together and Jade go off with the other girls I went and sat down on the bean bags by the pool with Toby, Jake, and Tyler. Toby looked at us a little apprehensive before saying "alright, i'll just say it all. I'm with Mary, brought Mary back. Didn't expect Abi to be by herself, but she's by herself. She seems like she wants to still get to know me, but my head is with Chlo." 

Me, Jake and Tyler all looked at each other probably thinking the same thing holy shit. 

I mean seriously Toby what the actual fuck this is now going to be girl number five who also happens to be girl number two. My god if this keeps going it's going to get even more confusing. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by Tyler and Jake laughing before I joined in because you had to admit that what Toby just said was the last thing that anybody and their mother had expected him to say. Tyler looked at him "no, serious? No, like, properly, now, stop" before we all continued laughing at this ridiculous situation.

Toby just stared at us "you guys can't be serious. I'm having deep thoughts here, and you guys are laughing."

The three of us finally stop laughing before giving Toby our undivided attention as he continues to speak "so, i'm in a situation where I walk down, walk down with Mary, and obviously I was like Abi's by herself. But then in the corner of my eye, i'm like but Chloe's with someone as well and i'm like I don't like that."

We all looked at each other as he talked knowing that the girls were going to have an absolute field day with this shit. He continued "I mean I knew that she was going to be with someone but I didn't know that I was gonna feel the way I felt." Teddy came down to join us before we saw Abi coming down the steps which I knew might not end the best especially with the mindset that Toby is in right now.

I then saw Kaz pulling Tyler which I had a feeling was not going to end particularly well especially after the scathing comments I heard Kaz had made. I then saw that Toby had pulled Jade to the swing probably telling her that he still fancied Chloe.

~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

Toby had come over to me and pulled me to the swing saying that he needed to have a chat with me before sitting down next to me "ok, I know that there's been a lot of craziness and I really don't want to add mine on top of it."

I looked at him "no, come on, tell me what's up. I'm bored, give me something else right now. Go on."

He looked at me "It's gonna rattle your whole everything." He covered his right side of his face with his hand "I like Chloe. What do I do?" 

My jaw absolutely dropped like five feet that was the last thing that I expected from him "she was literally like" 

I whispered "who Abi?"

He nodded "she was like "you come across like you don't like me or Mary. It sounds like, who do you like?" And I said my head's not with you guys, my head is completely with Chloe. Like when I walked down from Casa Amor with Mary, I was like just thinking of Chloe."

I mean holy shit. It took Toby to go through two girls to realize that actually, he really likes Chloe and he misses her. You just can't predict him. 

I looked at him before saying "well first off, you need to tell Mary then you need to tell Chloe." He nodded before we walked down to the day beds where the others were and Toby grabbed Mary before they headed to the fire pit. We all then headed to bed where I got into bed with Liam before the lights went off and I kissed him before we fell asleep being exhausted. 

I woke up the next morning and got ready by putting on sunscreen and brushing my teeth before putting on my bathing suit for the day which was nude and strapless before I walked outside to join the others.

I got outside and took my iced coffee from Liam before heading to sit on the day bed. I then watched sipping my coffee as Tyler pulled Clarisse to the swing which I knew probably would not go well especially as according to Liam he was feeling Kaz more.

~~~~~~~

Liam's pov: 

We all then headed to get ready for the night I was with the guys shaving and getting ready before brushing my teeth. I then headed outside with the guys before seeing Jade walk out with Faye and Liberty in a light pink floor length dress that had slits up both sides and exposed her stomach along with light pink heels to match.

 I then headed outside with the guys before seeing Jade walk out with Faye and Liberty in a light pink floor length dress that had slits up both sides and exposed her stomach along with light pink heels to match

I then grabbed her arm as she came and joined me before we headed to the bar to toast then split our own ways. I then watched as she pulled Chloe to the fire pit probably just to talk as those two are undeniably close.

~~~~~~~

Jade's pov: 

I pulled Chloe to the fire pit before sitting down on the couch "ok, so spoke to Toby. He pulled Abi and Mary to one side and said, I don't want to pursue anything with with either of you two, because I like Chloe."

Chloe looked at me "are you fucking serious, he told both of them and no one told me?"

We were then joined by Liberty who asked "why the hell are the guys in such a deep chat. I mean Liam's like seriously in it." 

Chloe looked at me "I know I mean Liam is team Jade until he dies that boy is not going anywhere."

It was then that my phone buzzed and I saw that Liam had sent me a picture of the two of us captioned what a beautiful view. I smiled before sending back a cropped photo with the caption this half maybe. 

I then got up to go grab another drink before walking back and noticing that all the girls were there. No sooner had I sat down again did I get another text from him captioned "you can crop me from a photo but you can't crop me from your life."

I smiled again before sending back "not that i'd ever want to." I saw him read it before he looked back at me smiling. I then watched as Clarisse pulled Kaz for a chat which I knew was making Tyler sweat like a bitch. I got into bed next to Liam as he wrapped his arm around me just pulling me closer before we both fell asleep holding each other.

Next Time: 

A re-coupling looms with more than one couple on the rocks.

plus a special guest