Dumping

Jade's pov:

After the recoupling Mary walked away with Clarisse who hugged her and I could tell that Abi felt absolutely awful about it. I knew that she shouldn't because I don't think that anybody told her where people stood. 

I ended up sat with Chloe, Faye, and Liberty as we watched them talk and comfort each other, I looked at them before saying "I feel absolutely awful for everyone involved."

Faye nodded "I don't think that Abi meant to get involved in a couple that was actually going places but the thing is that nobody ever told her that they were cracking on and having a good time doing it." 

We all nodded at that before Liberty looked at me and Faye then asked "and how are you two feeling about everything?"

I sighed and looked to where the guys were now talking on the swing before saying "I feel ok about everything, I mean the fact that I really am happy with where me and Liam are right now like it quite literally could not be more perfect between us."

They all smiled at that before Faye said "I just have to work on actually opening up again and trusting him and myself."

I think the fact that Faye was willing to give Teddy a chance again shows how much that she has grown in here. I can tell that Liberty, Faye, Me, and Chloe are pretty happy.  

I was then pulled by Liam to go to the fire pit and said goodbye to the girls as Teddy came to the swing to join Faye which made me smile. Liam sat down next to me on the couch before saying "I loved your speech." 

I smiled at him "well considering you gave me a massive speech after Mabel preformed I didn't particularly see myself having any choice." He looked at me before hugging me and then kissing me as we continued to talk. 

We all headed up to go to bed and I went to the changing room with the girls as we just chatted about the night and the recoupling. I walked downstairs and saw Liam laying in bed in just his boxers which made me smile then jumped into bed with him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me as the lights turned off which made me giggle a bit. We then fell asleep with Liam having a death grip on my waist. 

I woke up the next morning still squished in Liam's arms which was my happiest place to be and quite honestly I don't think that I could wait to spend the rest of my life in it. It was just the safest space for me and I didn't see that changing anytime soon. Liam kissed me lightly making me smile before we all headed upstairs to the terrace to talk. Toby then came up to take Chloe for a picnic while we all got dressed. 

I got dressed in a bright orange bikini before we headed downstairs and outside where me, Faye, Amy, and Chloe sat at the edge of the pool

I got dressed in a bright orange bikini before we headed downstairs and outside where me, Faye, Amy, and Chloe sat at the edge of the pool. I looked at Amy before asking "so how are you and Hugo?"

Amy looked at us before saying "He hasn't been overly trying with me." We all looked at her shocked considering we thought that her and Hugo were going well and strong.