CHAPTER 2: SAPPHIRE

Nasa office ako at nilalaro ang ballpen, ganito ako mula ng umalis si Seb sa condo, pag wala akong meetings ay nakatanga lang ako at nakatingin sa kawalan. 1 week, its been a week since he closed the door behind me. Im so near in crying again when someone knocked on my door, dali-dali kong inayos ang sarili ko.

'Sapphire?' Si Anne, assistant/friend.

'Come in' i said and I turn around to face her but Im beyond shock when I saw who walk behind her. Seb

'Can i get you anything Seb?' Anne politely asked.

'Water will do' he answered without taking his eyes off me 'id prefer it cold' he said and I took a glance and nod at Anne who felt the tension inside my office then she left and my eyes returned to Sebastian.

'Have a sit Mr. Del Real' saad ko at umupo na rin ako sa swivel chair and crossed my legs and I caught him eyeing my pair of legs.'Enjoying the view Mr Del Real?' Pukaw ko sa atensyon siya at bumalik sakin ang paningin niya.

'Lets drop the formality Sapph, shall we?' He said at niluwagan niya ang necktie bago umupo. I miss you i wanted to say.

'Sure, so ive read your reports regarding the site and I dont really think that there's a need for you to come right up to ask for my opinion, your plan seems great Sebastian.' I said without taking my eyes off his plan, i could feel my own heartbeat and its slightly shaking my concentration right now.

'You're shaking' he said and I look up to meet his gaze and what I did just made me feel more uneasy.

'Please dont flatter yourself Sebastian, i just hate you that even my hands are shaking with so much hatred for you.' Really Sapph??

'I miss you' natigilan ako, nasa isang construction firm lang kami ni Sebastian at alam kong hindi maiiawasan na magkita kami at iyon ang isa sa nagpapahirap sakin.

'Too sad that I dont mix work with pleasure Sebastian. Now if you have nothing else to discuss, id prefer that you leave and do your job' pagmamatigas ko pero hindi man lang siya kumurap at natinag sakin. 'Your compensated well enough to do your job Mr. Del Real and its frustrating that your making an excuse to flirt with your boss that happened to be your ex-fiancee' i saw him blinked twice but remained seated.

'And ill do everything to win you back, im sorry Sapph, lets fix this, it was just a mistake, nagkasala ako. Sapph, lalaki lang ako' he said before he massage his temple with his fingers.

'Tang-inang lalaki ka lang? Wow, from your hindi-ko-sinasadyang-gawin-yun bullsit mo ay nag-improve ka sa lalaki-lang-ako? Punyetang rason yan Sebastian, you just went all the way up here to tell me your bullshits! Do you really think im too stupid to just accept your fucking reasons?' I arched my brow at him. 'Leave, your wasting my time and I dont think you deserve them anyway'

'Im not leaving until you listen to me' tumayo siya.

'Then I will' padabog kung kinuha ang bag ko at nang pipihitin ko nalang ang doorknob ay bigla niya akong kinabig paharap and he push me to the door and cornered me, he placed his two arms on my both sides and his face is an inch close to mine at di ko napansin na napatitig ako sa labi niya, i opened my lips and tried to say a word but I immediately close it because I cant find a word to say.

'Im tempted to kiss you right now but im holding back, I want you back, I badly needed you in my life Sapph.' He said and Im so lost right now, im torn between hating him and missing him. 'You have no idea how hard it is to miss you and I cant do anything because I did this to us and its killing me' namungay ang mga mata niya, its been a week since I havent seen his face this close to me, napakalinis ng mukha niya, napakaamo, matangos ang ilong na tugma lang sa chinitohing mata niya and his lips, that ive long wanted to kiss. His sigh snap me back to reality.