the Neo Culture Training Center

[Airport]

[Airport]

Jisung: Noona????
Jisung: Noona, this is the commercial video of NCT Center
Jisung: We're called Neos
Nabi: I know. You told me.
Jisung: So so so happy ur going to be here noona
Jisung: We can train together
Jisung: Are you here now noona?
Nabi: Jisung, I just reached the airport
Jisung: Okay
Jisung: sososo happy

I began to check in, giving the little luggage I have when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw a young boy look up at me nervously and I lowered my phone. He had Battle of Peril merch and his phone case was a photo of one of the characters that was only played in China.

"S-Sorry... Are you Nabi Park?" he asked, gulping and I nodded slowly. "Oh, I'm a... I'm a big fan. I'm a big fan of you and Hansol. The game you played a couple of weeks ago at the Arena of WeiXian in China was amazing and I—" He gasped, looking more and more starstruck and I wanted to tell him to take a breather. "You're great together. Can I... Can I take a photo of—"

"Sure." I smiled kindly at him, leaning forward. He snapped a photo, his hands shaking. "Thank you for watching us play."

"Uh... I heard about them shutting down East Coast Training Center. Does this mean you're retiring even before you become a Legend Player?" he asked. His eyes widened and he began to stutter, telling me that I didn't have to answer the question.

"It's fine." I waved a hand. "No, I've been reallocated. Going to train under Neo Culture Training Center for the mean time and hopefully I get to graduate to Legend this year. Uh..." I could see the hope in his eyes, the male clasping his hands together. "Hansol is not coming with me."

He gasped again, a hand going to cover his lips.

"Is he retiring?"

"Oh no. Not at all." He relaxed at my words. "He was bought by another training center in Russia. I hope you continue to support him, too."

"Definitely but... Does this mean you both might have to play against each other one day?"

"It is a possibility, yes."

Third gasp, the male biting down on his lower lip. After checking in, I sat down and thought about how people would find it hard to handle. My career was half based off on my chemistry with Hansol. To have a compatible partner was very important on the arena.

Deciding that I didn't want to dwell on it and versatility was key in the industry, I flipped my pad open to press the link Jisung had sent me. It was a video of the training center and I saw the camera pan through the hallways.

"Neo Culture Training Center is one of the best training centers in Seoul, Korea. With a history of producing star Legend Players, NCT Center is known for their elite training programs."