the player's plan

"There are more than 23 of us and only one of her!" Bunny whispered aggressively to the rest of her classmates. She turned around; her fingers circled as fake binoculars. "She just went to the old building. It's time, it's time!"

So, this was the plan. Xiaojun had went and retrieved all CCTV footage with Kun (despite both of them saying they did not have time). Both of them realized one thing—Hwang Yena would always go to the old building every week. Exactly on the same time, same day. Teacher Assistant Simon D would enter the old building exactly five minutes before she would.

"What? She has a schedule for bedding the dude?" Mark Lee asked. "You okay, bro?"

Jung Jaehyun was sick to his stomach. It was all becoming clear to him now. Every Friday, she would tell him that she had to train but he would never find her in the training arena. It always made him feel uneasy since they were dating but now, it all made sense.

She was cheating on him ever since before and he was too blind to even think of the possibility that she was doing so.

"Look, so this is the plan. Kyungsoo always takes a nap on Fridays, 1 pm. Someone comes to shave his beard and mustache for him. He hates the blade so he puts himself to sleep until it is over." Haechan gulped. "The plan is to switch on the fire alarm and pretend that there is a fire. Kyungsoo will then wake right up and do what he usually does when there is a fire alarm."

"He goes and he checks every building," Jaemin said, a small tinge of hope in his voice. "What if Yena hears it, too? What if she stops what she's doing?"

"I got that covered. I don't think the fire alarm in that building is working, and the building is too far away to hear anything." Doyoung nodded, his eyes falling onto his watch. "It's almost time."

"She's going, going, going," Bunny chattered, her tongue sticking out the side of her lip. "She entered the building. Repeat, she entered the building!"

Jeno blinked at how excited Bunny sounded. It was like this was the moment she has been waiting her whole life.

"Who'll start the show?" Dana asked, her long nails scraping the wall as she walked over to the fire alarm.

"Let me do the honors," Haechan said, bowing to all them and giving a little twirl. "Who shall join me in combat? Jaemin?"

Jaemin was already standing by the door, weirdly silent.

He nodded.

"Yeah, let's go."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________