young love

All Na Jaemin wanted to do was talk to Yahoo

All Na Jaemin wanted to do was talk to Yahoo. He had been trying to find her for the longest time but she avoided him like the plague. He entered the Control Center, trying to sneak in to see if she was there when he saw Yuta and Aera who were...

"Whatcha doin'?" Jaemin asked, Yuta raising an eyebrow at him and almost daring him to come into the room.

"Making out," Yuta snapped and Aera flushed red. But Na Jaemin was always desensitized to Yuta's anger and his warnings, the mage player entering the control center and sitting down in front if his senior and his girlfriend.

"I'm sad," Jaemin said, Yuta scowling at him. "How do you do it? Aera is a CC Staff and you're a player. How do you do it?"

"I don't. I just make sure they can't fire me," Yuta said, rubbing his forehead. Aera's eyes softened, the female speaking.

"Maybe you just need to talk to her."

"I'm trying," Jaemin reasoned. "I want to talk to her but she makes it so hard."

Aera breathed, looking at her boyfriend who was just staring at Jaemin. She smacked Yuta across the chest, Yuta narrowing his eyes at Jaemin.

"If my girlfriend gives you Yahoo's schedule, will you leave us alone so we can make out in peace?"

"Yuta!" Aera hissed, Jaemin straightening himself and nodding quickly. He got Yahoo's schedule, Jaemin leaving the Control Center when he saw that she had a late study session. Glancing at the time, he wondered if he would be able to make it, Na Jaemin running over to the study dome.

He would find himself pacing back and forth for an hour until the study room of the dome would ring out. Control Center students filed out of the entrance, Jaemin standing on his toes to find her amongst the crowd of people. One look to the left, one to the right.

He sighed as the CC students cleared out and he looked down onto the ground, unable to hide the disappointment when he heard her voice. She was on the phone, Yahoo exiting the study dome when she saw him.

He stopped, Jaemin thinking of everything he wanted to say. He had an essay in his head, a bunch of paragraphs of words to show her that he actually did like her and wasn't just trying to get in her pants... Or the Control Center. He didn't care if she was a CC intern, all he wanted to hear from her was that she understood and she'd wait for him to become a Legend player so they could finally get together.

"Yahoo," he called and she diverted her gaze, her face automatically dropping down. "Let's talk—"

"I asked you," she began, Yahoo looking up suddenly. "I asked you when you first emailed me if you were a player. You said you weren't."

Because if you knew, you wouldn't talk to me, Jaemin wanted to say. He had no other way to get her attention.

"I don't like being lied to."