hey, JYP!

[Straykids, JEJU]

[Straykids, JEJU]

Straykids, a group from JYP Center. As I watched their games in the small shuttle ship that we had entered, I realized that they had a certain gameplay to them. Johnny saw me watching the video, a smile on his lips.

"How are they?" he asked and I looked up. "Impressive, right? A bit impulsive but..."

"Risky," I told him. "They aim from far but deal a lot of damage. Not many people play short range."

Johnny nodded. "What do you think we should do?"

"Because of that, we might have to double tank and find someone who can play a charger. Someone who is able to charge towards them," I said and Johnny contemplated it. I saw Dana on her phone, texting something.

Dana: And he's so fucking annoying
Dana: Last night, all I asked for is to see him and he goes "babe, I'm tired"
Dana: And im like ??? Tired of what? I don't even get to see him in between classes anymore and even for a ten-minute talk, I can't see him??? Am I crazy or???
Bunny: psycho
Dana: what
Bunny: uh... I mean Johnny is a psycho ^^
Dana: right and

I chuckled, looking over to Johnny who was reading Dana's texts over her shoulder. Instead of yelling at her, he simply slid down further on the seat and reached over to drag her over his lap. She continued texting, her body against his chest.

Dana: man I fucking hate him
Aera: huh
Dana: like I really do
Bunny: sure

Johnny leaned down and pecked Dana on the cheek, the female swatting him away but not moving away from his lap. He knew how to handle Dana, the male simply closing his eyes and acting like he did not see a thing. When he stopped kissing her, Dana shot up and looked at him questioningly.

"Why did you stop?" she demanded, Johnny's body laughing as he chuckled, Dana punching his chest. "I asked you, why did you stop?"

Dana had an insane temper, Johnny trying to tame the Kraken by kissing her fist and she relaxed. Right in front of me, Jeno and Jaemin were watching a video together. Bunny was beside Jeno with the seatbelt on, her head bobbing to the side. She had fallen asleep so suddenly, the female's body moving to the motion of the shuttle ship.

Haechan was on his own, taking the back of the shuttle ship. He had taken four seats, stretching his legs out in front of him. I glanced over at Jaehyun who was by the window, the male looking out at the clouds.

"Sleepy?" he asked suddenly as if he felt my eyes on me and I shook my head. But I was sleepy and as much as I tried to fight it, he had removed the armrest from between us, the male patting down on his lap. I shook my head and but he insisted, the male draping an arm over my shoulder to slowly lay me down. I closed my eyes, Jaehyun tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before looking back out.