NCT's press conference

Back in Korea

Back in Korea

It was the after-game press conference and NCT Center's win was widely celebrated. It was normal for the fan accounts post photos of their couples. My photos with Jaehyun were definitely hyped by the fan accounts. I could see one from Haechan and Bunny, a photo of both of them clinging onto each other on the arena. Another one for Haechan and Mark, the two best friends with arms around one another.

The weird one was that there was one with Dana and Chenle, the female pretending to vomit at the sight of the photo.

"He's like my brother, Nabi," she told me, rolling her eyes. "And look! I was strangling him!"

"Are you ready?" Kyungsoo asked. "We have a press conference and then some PR videos to film. Good luck and always be polite!"

Press Conference (Bunny)

Interviewer: Hi, Bunny. How are you today?
Bunny: I'm good. How are you?
Interviewer: You did amazing as Lolita in the arena!
Bunny: Heh.
Interviewer: We have a few questions for you and you can go on your way. We heard that you were contacted by a Scouter from England?
Bunny: Oh! Yes. They think I'd make a great addition to the team.
Interviewer: Is it confirmed?
Bunny: Not at all. I see the schedule for that curriculum is packed. I like to have my free time.
Interviewer: Free time? What do you do on your free time, Bunny?
Bunny: Sometimes... Sometimes, I think why.
Interviewer: Why?

Bunny blinked and nodded at the camera, her two hands holding the microphone.

Bunny: Just why.
Interviewer: Oh, I see.
Bunny: And when I have time, I think how.
Interviewer: How? How what?
Bunny: Exactly. How?

If the interviewer was confused but she did not show it. Bunny had a dazed look on her face, like she was thinking about the why's and the how's of the world. The crowd seemed to like it, her fanclub whispering amongst themselves that she was so relatable so the interviewer decided to keep it going.

Interviewer: So you dive deep into your thoughts in your free time?
Bunny: Yes, the how to the what then the why to the how. Get it?
Interviewer: Absolutely! Alright, next person. Park Nabi, you look amazing in that dress! Jung Jaehyun, what a suit.

Nabi and Jaehyun bowed, both of them smiling at the camera.

Interviewer: An insider has said that NCT Center is going to accept a few more people for this season.
Nabi: Are they? [frowns at Jaehyun who shrugs]
Interviewer: Well, it was just inside gossip. Two people, in fact. Do you know anything about it?
Jaehyun: No, but I'm sure our headmaster will be informing us. [leans to Nabi and whispers] We must leave for our video recording. Excuse us.

 Excuse us