(jeno's) lucky girl

A few days after

A few days after

They haven't seen Bunny around for a while. It was close to summer so they've been training like their lives depended on it – trying to get scouted from the best training centers and teams from all over the world. Jeno and Jaemin were tied to the hip except the only difference was that Yahoo would always be around too.

They found the most basic solution for players and control center staff dating and that was to make sure the control center staff would that would be that both of them would not be assigned to one another. Easy, right? Now, why did they not think of that instead of setting up stupid rules?

That was Yuta's question.

While everyone spent their time trying to win the hearts of other training centers to further upgrade their resumes and skills, Jeno could not help but notice the disappearance of Kim Bunny. Her bouncy pigtails and her bright red cheeks when she was embarrassed... Not to mention her loud and obnoxious voice—

"Is there wifi in Russia?" Jaemin asked from beside Jeno, studying the brochure beside his partner slash best friend.

After the help of Queen Julya (or more so the threatening gaze of the last royal bloodline of the Drax species), Jaemin had vowed to repay Jeno and his mother with everything he had for being able to save his love. Jaemin was a romantic.... Jeno? Not so much.

"What the fuck?" Dana's voice floated from behind the two, leaning back against Johnny. The two were finally calling it quits on trying to be toxic and were attending couple's therapy. They had issues, but would try to work through it. "Of course, there is wifi."

"You know you don't have to go with me?" Jeno said mildly, fixing his sock and pulling it over his bare feet.

Jeno had promised his mother that he would go back to Russia, train in a training center there and visit her as much as he could to make up for lost time. Jaemin insisted that he would come along. They were partners after all.

"Jaemin, you do know that the players at the Orx Training Center are mostly half Drax?" Nabi interjected softly. She seemed worried despite Jaemin's care-free demeanor. "And that the culture there is entirely different? They might break you in half."

"Well... Thank you so much for the confidence in me," Jaemin scoffed, turning just in time to see a flash of concern run through his girlfriend's features. "Yahoo! Not you too!"

"I love you, Nana. I really do," Yahoo began, a hand reaching up and running it through Jaemin's hair. "But Nabi unnie is right." Her voice dropped into a whisper. "I heard they are very aggressive."

"Jeno isn't aggressive and he's half Drax," Jaemin countered and Yangyang snorted, walking over just in time before raising his camera to snap a picture.

"He is. You are just blinded by friendship," Yangyang murmured. "Say cheese?"

"Cheese," everyone chorused.