breaking boundaries with bunny

Jeno was the one running errands now

Jeno was the one running errands now. He had no idea what to do to make sure Jaemin did not blame himself. Because he was running errands, Bunny was also running errands. The two had taken it up to themselves to make sure that Jaemin was tucked in and had coffee-flavored ice cream by him all the time.

Kim Bunny: hi
Kim Bunny: I need to go get the projects for the mage material

Jeno frowned at the text.

Kim Bunny: sorry
Kim Bunny: I mean the materials for the mage project
Kim Bunny: can you check on jaemin
Jeno: I'm going to buy him lunch
Kim Bunny: not lunch
Kim Bunny: buy him dessert

"Jeno!" a voice called out and he looked up to see Haechan and Renjun walking towards him. He gave them a nod. "Where's Jaemin?"

He noticed that Haechan and Renjun both were holding something. Renjun had a backpack that looked heavy from whatever he was holding. He lifted it up.

"Fruits. For Jaemin."

"Is Jaemin a giant?" Jeno asked, Haechan rolling his eyes.

"We've got to support each other. It's one problem after the next. Where are you headed?"

"To get dessert for him but I think you've got that covered." Jeno shrugged. "All good. I guess I'll get him lunch instead. See you in a bit."

With a nod of their heads, they left him to go on his way. Jeno found himself navigating through the hallways of the school just to run into the one person he did not want to face.

Kim Doyoung.

Kim Bunny's brother finally... finally found time to squeeze in lunch. The mess with the control center had impacted not only Yahoo but also Kim Doyoung, the male being the head of the Control Center. He knew about Jaemin and Yahoo's relationship, he just decided to turn a blind eye.

That was not what he was thinking about, however.

The moment he set eyes on Lee Jeno, the only thing he could think about was his younger sister. Sure, he had so much to worry about with the control center being down into shambles but honestly?

Kim Doyoung had a lot to say about Lee Jeno and Bunny's alleged relationship.

One, what was Bunny doing? Running around trying to please Jeno?

Two, why did it seem like they did not even know each other that well?

"Hyung," Jeno began, surprised at the male even being near the cafeteria. His relationship with Doyoung had become rather awkward since he had said that he was Bunny's boyfriend.

"Nice to see you, Jeno," Doyoung said, motioning to a table. Jeno knew what was coming. "Sit."

He'd get interrogated by his fake-girlfriend's brother. He gulped.