the final problem

RECAP: They came back from saving Yangyang from the underground games and then they realize that Huang Yena had finally exposed Na Jaemin and Yahoo (Where CC Control Staff and Players aren't able to date because it's against the rules). I also have finally went back to crack writing and is focusing more on Bunny and Jeno because WHY NOT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a sinking feeling. The feeling of dread when I realized what was happening. I hugged her, my arms going around her frail body when she sputtered out nonsense.

"It's my fault," she began, hiccupping. "It's my fault, unnie. It was like a domino effect and I was pretty sure... I was pretty sure that I checked the recall area. One of the players got stuck in the recall area. I know it was Hwang Yeji's responsibility so I confronted her."

She paused, her bottom lip trembling.

"I shouldn't have confronted her! She told me to watch out and after that, a video was sent to the council of Nana and I..."

"It's okay," I quickly said, not wanting her to say it. I could guess what happened. Yahoo confronted Yeji and in turn, Yeji told Yena. Yena might have seen it as a threat to her sister, so she decided to get rid of Yahoo by exposing her relationship with Jaemin.

Control Center Staff and Players were prohibited to be in a relationship and I just knew that the consequences wouldn't be pretty.

"What did the council say?"

"They are putting me on pause until further evaluation but since the rules were made clear in the beginning, a council moderate came over and told me to be prepared to not even get my license. My exam is in two weeks..."

I didn't know how to make her feel better so all I did was try to comfort her. My phone buzzed a few times and when I looked at the screen, I saw that it was a text from Jeno.

Jeno: Is she okay?
Jeno: Jaemin is thinking of going to the council to appeal

I bit down on my lower lip. If Jaemin went to the council to appeal, it would confirm everything that was happening. I wondered how Yuta and Aera could date and why the council did not take any action.

Nabi: don't

It was obvious that with Yena's contacts with the Battle of Peril Council, being the daughter of one of the members made a difference. I told Yahoo to get some rest but she refused. It wasn't long both our phones buzzed.

It was a text from Yuta. It was surprising that it was from Yuta, considering the male hardly got involved in such matters.

Na Yuta created a group. (29 members)