no place like home

A week after

A week after

A week had passed and Nabi sat up from the bed when a knock on the door sounded. As she glanced over to the source of the sound, Kim Bunny opened the door and stuck her head in. She was waiting for a welcome sign but when she got none, she experimentally stepped into the room.

"Hi, unnie!"

"Bunny," Nabi greeted, Bunny bouncing over to her. She noticed the laptop and Bunny beamed.

"Want to watch Jeno and Jaemin with me?"

Jeno and Jaemin were now in Russia, she told Nabi, and they have a show of their own! The Russian media had taken an interest in the long-lost halfling son of the royal bloodline. So much interest that they decided to follow Jeno and Jaemin around with a camera.

"Are you excited?"

"I miss Jeno," Bunny murmured, sniffling. "I can't believe I finally got him and he has been taken away from me!"

Nabi chuckled, reaching over and taking the laptop from Bunny.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Preview: Jeno and Jaemin is seen walking towards the camera, Jaemin narrowing his eyes at his best friend before looking straight at the camera.

Director: [coughs, camera pans over to his face] Is the camera ready? Okay, one. Two. Three. My name is Director Sivee. I am here to document the oldest halfling son of Queen Julya that will be attending Orx Training Center with his.... [looks over at Jaemin] human.

Camera pans over to Jeno who is rubbing between his eyes. Jaemin waves. Camera zooms onto Jeno.

Director: [moves closer to the camera] Without further ado. [whispers]

Scene One

Jeno: [clears his throat and sighs] My name is Lee Jeno and I am the oldest halfling of Queen Julya. [looks down at the name card] And I am here at Orx Training Center, Russia with my.... [squints] ....human. I am not going to say that.

Jaemin: Wow, what a great way to describe me! Two legs, two arms, one heart. Ya'll aliens I tell ya—

Director: Shut up, human.

The first day of school was depicted as the most important day for both Jeno and Jaemin. Since a majority of the players in Orx Training Center were most likely halflings, they were not accepting of the two players that had trained with humans all their lives.

The camera panned over to Jeno as he silently shoved his suit into the locker with Jaemin beside him. A player, the most Alpha male out of everyone whipped his head around and strode towards Jeno. Torek was a big, big man. He was a bully and he did not like his throne taken away by Jeno, a player who had not even the half of strength he had.