pr v i d e o

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PR Fan Video

Purpose: To bring their super fan and film a video for it.

J E N O

Jeno had spotted a woman and a man in front of the room, waiting for filming. He had entered with Kim Bunny and he thought that the man was his superfan. Much to his surprise, it wasn't, the female entering the recording room.

Jeno was not much of a talker, the female saluting Jeno. Jeno recognized it as his ending pose.

"At ease." She relaxed when he said that, taking a seat. "Thank you for coming here today."

Jeno pressed his lips together, the fan giving him a nod back. She wore a leather jacket and Jeno decided it was best to simply listen to her. She then began to tell him of his fan base.

"It was hard to be a member of your fanclub," she said to him and Jeno couldn't help but smile. He was genuinely curious as to what one had to do in order to get in. "I had to learn how to backflip."

Well, that was new.

He knew nothing about his fans, Jeno asking what they called themselves.

"Olympians," she told him and Jeno blinked.

"Olympians?" he echoed and she nodded. "Why a backflip?"

"There was one game where you did a backflip," she told him, Jeno looking deep in thought.

"Good to know," Jeno murmured before pointing at the empty space. "Let's see it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

B U N N Y

Bunny knew full well that her fans were named pom-pom's. She bounced into the recording, waving energetically at the man who was beaming at him.

"Hi, pom-pom!" she greeted, the male nodding eagerly before she gave him a hug. "Good to see you!"

He really was a superfan, the male telling her that he knew all the characters she played, Bunny breaking into a smile. They decided to make a TikTok video, the sound of the music playing in the background.