the last straw

The next day had come and Bunny was hopping down the hallway

The next day had come and Bunny was hopping down the hallway. Jeno had asked her to go get his reading glasses from his bedroom and she had to oblige.

One, she wanted to see Jeno. Two, he needed his reading glasses for him to read properly.

She passed the classroom, trying to find the library when a voice said her name.

"Kim Bunny," Yena drawled, a smirk on her lips. "What are you doing here?"

"Eh?" Bunny asked, blinking at her. "Nothin'. Going tah see Jenoh!"

Yena chuckled, a hand going to pat her head before her hands reached out to touch her braided pigtails.

"Oh, Bunny, Bunny, Bunny...." Yena mused, Bunny's name sounding like knifes coming out from between her lips. "You should cut your hair, Bunny. These pigtails..."

Bunny reached up to touch her pigtails. They were her trademark!

"What about my pigtails?" she asked, Yena smiling at her.

"Your pigtails are ugly, Bunny..." Yena smiled sweetly at her. "You've got to understand, you cutie pie."

How... How could someone insult her and compliment her at the same time? Bunny felt her bottom lip tremble, the female sniffing before she pouted at Yena.

"Leave me alone, woman!" Bunny snapped, turning on her heel and running away. Her hands tugged on her pigtails. Could it be true? Were her pigtails ugly? Upon pushing the door of the library open before she toppled into the room, she saw Jeno and Haechan look up from their book.

"Yena is mean! She's a mean, mean, person!" She pouted and Haechan rose at the same time as Jeno, both their books falling onto the floor.

"What did she do, Bunny?" Haechan asked, his eyes softening at his best friend who had sunken onto her knees falling onto the floor. She sniffed.

"She said my pigtails were ugly," she mumbled, her eyes blinking slowly. "She said my pigtails were ugly and then she called me a cutie pie."

"Hwang Yena has to make up her mind," Haechan snapped, Jeno's eyes clouding over. "Your pigtails are nice."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not! They are nice. Right, Jeno?" Haechan asked Jeno who grunted.

Bunny calmed down for a moment before she took the glasses hanging from the front of her shirt and gave it to Jeno, the male accepting it before she sighed. She hung out with them for a few hours. Haechan got over it quickly but Jeno didn't, the male excusing himself once he felt like it was time to leave.

His feet slammed against the ground, Jeno breaking into a run. Where would she be?

Control Center.