[New] New Axis - After 7 years

couldn't get it out of my head so I just had to write it!

A/N:

I am giving some light to the characters that haven't gotten much light in BWBW, focusing a lot of Jeno and Haechan.
If anyone of you have read "Welcome to Ashgate", you'll be rather accustomed to the new character that will be added.

This short fic will be focused on friends, family, maybe a tad bit romance, but because I am consistently stressed: crack. lol

If you read it, do leave a comment and try to not be a silent reader.

Sending love. xoxo

In the year of 4057, Neo Culture Training Center has become its own standalone agency for players

In the year of 4057, Neo Culture Training Center has become its own standalone agency for players. It has been seven years. This was a good thing, everyone getting to stay with their friends without having to move to different teams and continuously have to make....

"New family members," Jaemin preached. "We need more new family members in the NCT Training Center."

Kyungsoo leaned back on the swivel chair, turning sharply towards Jaemin's eager gaze. Jaemin was still playing in the arena and teaching students at the center alongside of Jeno (he was a... professor, as he would proudly announce to everyone), however, as a man who liked to plan ahead (as in retirement plan, marriage plan, children plan) for the far future – he insisted to do more than just play and teach on the arena.