yahoo's birthday present

Jaemin got an email from Yahoo who told him to meet by the study dome

Jaemin got an email from Yahoo who told him to meet by the study dome. He bounded over to the study dome when he saw her standing behind the fountain, the male feeling shyness overtake him.

He was never this way.

Only Yahoo made him feel this way.

"Hi," he whispered, the clandestine request making him wary of his surroundings. Yahoo smiled at him before bowing at him.

"Hi, Nana," she said and Jaemin smiled at her eagerly. What did she want to say? "Uhm... Today is my birthday."

Jaemin did not know it was her birthday. Jaemin fumbled for words.

"Why... Why didn't you tell me? I could have brought something for you or.... a cake." He noticed that she was nervous, her hands clasped in front of her. "You deserve a present."

"I do, don't I?" Yahoo asked, looking up at him. Her shoulder-length hair looked so soft, Jaemin wondered how it would feel to run his fingers through them. No, Jaemin. Don't be a creep. "I deserve a present."

Jaemin nodded, feeling sad that he couldn't give her anything when she smiled.

"Close your eyes, Nana," she told him and Jaemin blinked. "Just do it."

Jaemin's eyes fluttered close, his sense heightening when he heard Yahoo step closer. Yahoo took a deep breath, telling herself that it was now or never.

"Don't open your eyes," she told him and Jaemin nodded softly. What was she doing?

Yahoo stood on tiptoe, trying to reach his height when she pressed her lips softly against his.

A quick peck on the lips but still a kiss nonetheless. Jaemin's breath hitched up his throat and he fought the urge to open his eyes, his mind reeling.

His first kiss with Yahoo! With his eyes closed?

"My present," she mumbled, stepping away. Jaemin's eyes flew open just to see that she was already walking away when he shook his head.

"Yahoo!" Jaemin called after her, running to where she was.

She turned around just in time for his lips to crash against hers, Yahoo freezing when Jaemin kissed her right in front of the fountain. The thought of getting caught scared her but because he was there, she pushed it to the back of her mind.

He was gentle, pulling away just to rest his forehead against hers.

"Happy Birthday, my love." He kissed her nose. "To many more to come with you and me."

Ten minutes after

"Wait until Jaemin comes," Jeno told Bunny, the female on the floor. Jaemin was not around when they reached and Bunny said tomorrow might be a better time. Bunny groaned.

"I keep telling you that I'll do my share."

"Jaemin is overworked. You must discuss it with him," Jeno insisted and Bunny glared at him. Jeno looked up from his mobile game and caught her glaring at him. "Eyes down."

"No." She bared her teeth at him. "Or what?"

"Or I'll tell everyone about Bomber," Jeno said and she scowled at him, her pigtails swinging.

"Bomber's not even around anymore."

"I'll tell your brother about Bomber," Jeno said and she gasped.

"You wouldn't!" she said to him. "Why would you?"

Jeno did not answer her question, Bunny pursing her lips.

"Meanie."

"JENO! JENO!" Jaemin's voice erupted through the room as the door swung open and Jaemin skipped to a stop in front of them. "Guess what happened?"

"What?"

"Oh, Bunny. You're here, too. Great. So..." Jaemin straightened his back and made his hands connect, urging them to guess. It didn't take long for it to turn into a game of charades.

Bunny was invested.

"Two?" she asked, Jaemin nodding. "Two ducks?"

"No!" Jaemin shook his head aggressively. "K..I..."

"Two kites flew into the air and their ropes got stuck together?"

"No, Bunny! What does this look like?" he asked, making his hands open and close, facing each other.

"Ducks."

"Not ducks, Bunny! Jeno—"

"I don't care," Jeno said before Jaemin could involve him.

"Oh! Oh! You guys did the mwah-mwah!" Bunny said, kissing the air and Jaemin nodded enthusiastically, both of them squealing. "Oh, Nana!"

"Well, now that I got that out of my chest—What are you doing here, Bunny?"

"Jeno said you needed help even if I told him that you were fine," she said, making a face and Jaemin frowned at Jeno.

"I'm good. We can do it on Friday." Jaemin removed his shirt and told them that he'd shower. He disappeared and Bunny looked at Jeno who was back to gaming. She shot up to walk to the door when Jeno spoke.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked and she turned to see that he was still playing on his phone. "I'm hungry."

"Good for you?" she asked. "What am I supposed to do with that infor—"

Jeno looked up and she blanched. Jeno held Bomber's secret over her head and she knew full well Doyoung would freak if he knew that she held an alien captive even if it was already gone.

She was too scared of her brother to not care about what he would say if he found out.

Jeno jerked his head to a cabinet and Bunny sighed opening it. Ramen.

"The blue one," Jeno told her and she tried to reach it. When she did, she did not catch Jeno's smile as he watched her heat hot water for the ramen.

He was going to have so much fun with Bunny.

A feeling of wonder made him frown.

"Spice, no spice?" she asked and he nodded to spice.

Maybe it was nice having a friend other than Jaemin.

But deep down, he knew it was his way of keeping Bunny around him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________