#deathtoleejeno

Lee Jeno was sitting in bed, scrolling through his feed when he saw his teammate's statuses

Zeus Jungwoo:
I just sprained my wrist! I'll be fine soon!

The comments were from fans: Get well soon! See you in the arena!

Jeno decided to switch to his personal account where he didn't need to see the comments from fans. It was social media for his private circle. Only players and people he knew. As he scrolled through the feed, he stopped at a post from Oh Dana.

Oh Dana:
woke up to make heart sandwiches and guess who is crying. 3 hours for this??

Jeno sized up the photo to see Kim Bunny pouting in the background. Dana was giving a thumbs up, Shin Aera looking done with her two roommates. He was brought back to the memory of Bunny trying to give him the sandwiches.

A notification popped up and Jeno blinked, seeing that he was tagged under a post.

Fucking Haechan.

Lee Haechan has tagged you in a comment: what did you do @leejeno #deathtoleejeno
Lee Jeno: ????
Oh Dana: @leehaechan @leejeno #deathtoleejeno

Jeno rolled his eyes, deciding not to take part of whatever drama they were trying to drag him in when he heard a snicker from his roommate. Jaemin looked up at him and smiled.

Na Jaemin: #deathtoleejeno :D

"Really?" Jeno snapped, Jaemin letting out a laugh. "What's wrong with you people?"

Huang Renjun: #deathtoleejeno - -
Park Jisung: #deathtoleejeno o__o (what's happening??)
Zhong Chenle: weak. Must be in caps.
Zhong Chenle: #DEATHTOLEEJENO

He rolled his eyes, falling back onto the bed and closing his eyes when his phone buzzed one more time.

Kim Bunny: Nuuuuuuu T_T
Kim Bunny: Sorry @leejeno
Kim Bunny: EVERYBODY DISPERSE

Jeno read it, shoving his phone under his pillow when he thought back at how she looked when he didn't take her sandwich. He sighed, turning onto his back and trying to fall asleep.

That night, he dreamt of a certain female with pigtails and a bright smile. In her hand, she held a sandwich and he accepted it, Jeno turning over in his sleep. He woke up the next morning thinking that it was a weird dream.

It's just a weird dream, Jeno thought. A weird dream but it was definitely not a nightmare.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaehyun: Morning

I woke up the next morning earlier than I usually did, turning over to see that I already had a text message from Jaehyun. I unlocked the screen when my eyes widened. Dana had sent me a link. Or the group she made, tagging me in the message.

Oh Dana: @parknyc oi New York
Oh Dana: look!!
Kim Bunny: it's not time to wake up yet
Shin Aera: why are you typing, are you pretending to sleep? @kimbunny
Kim Bunny: ... no

This was an hour ago and I glanced at the clock. It was four am in the morning and the sun wasn't out yet. As I sat up, I read the link.

Park Nabi replacing Ji Hansol with Jung Jaehyun?

Park Nabi spotted with Jung Jaehyun! Insider says that NCT Center's Buddy System has paired them....

There were photos taken inside the arena and I squinted at it. It was a photo of me running alongside Jaehyun. Another photo was of me clinging onto him by the Light Pit before we had jumped in.

Who is Jung Jaehyun? Jung Jaehyun, known to be a triple-assassin in NCT Center, one of Korea's elite training centers...

Has our Butterfly Couple (Park Nabi x Ji Hansol) broken up for real? Is it confirmed?

I groaned. I knew that I had a huge fanbase but it was because East Coast Training Center went heavy on the PR every season. I just hated that Jaehyun was dragged into it. I threw my blanket off my body and climbed down from the top bunk when my phone dinged.

Park Nabi & Jung Jaehyun FanCafe
Park Nabi & Jung Jaehyun Fanaccount

Oh god, the couple fan accounts....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I really really hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Please don't be a silent reader and let me know your thoughts. Comment and upvote if you haven't. 

If you have enjoyed or are enjoying what I have written, send me a tweet about the stories so I can retweet it: #mandaleeff #BulletWButterflyW

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

Much love <3