wrath of nakamoto yuta

I had arrived to Seoul, Korea and was lunging my luggage through the gates of NCT Center

"I'm good, Appa," I said, my father asking me if I had arrived and seen Jisung. "It was alright. I slept the whole plane ride."

"Do you want me and your mother to come and visit you? We're just thirty minutes away," he said to me.

"No, it's fine. I have to unpack and take a look around the center. I'll call you later, Appa." I didn't wait for him to hang up, beating him to it before I entered the registration office. The alien behind the counter beamed at me before asking what my name was.

"Park Nabi," I said. She didn't seem to look surprised and it was an indication that people were notified of my arrival. "I'm a transferee."

"From East Coast Training Center, yes. Headmaster Kyungsoo's office is this way." She pointed her long finger towards a closed door. I was about to bring my luggage with me but she said she'd bring it to my dorm room. "Good luck."

I entered the office to see Headmaster Kyungsoo look up at me.

"Uncle Kyungsoo," I whispered, Kyungsoo lifting his finger up to shush me. I looked over to the door to make sure no one was listening to us. When I saw that she was typing rapidly down on her computer, I bounced over to him to give him a hug. "Hi, how are you?"

"Honey, I heard about ECT shutting down. I'm happy to have you here. Your father called me at least twenty times that night."

"Sounds like him. I saw your speech. About bribery and all," I teased, Kyungsoo laughing.

"Your father did not bribe me, Nabi. You're a great player. Come, let me walk you to the Arena of Kwangya. I think some of the Epic Players are playing against each other today."

"I heard from the radio that NCT 127 lost against HYBE's new team," I said to him, Kyungsoo grabbing his phone and slipping it into his pocket. As we exited his room, I began to look around. It looked just like any other training center, Kyungsoo bringing me towards a big building.

A team was playing. Kyungsoo had brought me to the viewing room and I watched as the players disappeared among the bushes.

 Kyungsoo had brought me to the viewing room and I watched as the players disappeared among the bushes