the next chaos

Peace was restored

Peace was restored.

Not after Yangyang got a beating from Qian Kun, of course. The black arena being swarmed by agents was on the news the next day and we all watched it in the hospital room where both Yangyang and Ten was at.

"We are aware of the rapid increase of black arenas within Seoul. We are working on investigating on the shareholders of the operation."

"That's our dad!" Jisung said, pointing to the screen. He had to visit the other two with me. Chenle too, was sitting by the window next to Yangyang. "You're very lucky Yangyang, hyung. You didn't die."

Kun scoffed, glaring at Yangyang across his newspaper. As harsh as Kun was at Yangyang, I knew deep down he cared for the younger male immensely. Days would pass by and slowly but surely, Yangyang opened up to us about his mother.

Kun took the matter in his own hands to provide what Yangyang needed and it wasn't long until we all found ourselves back at the training center. Everyone welcomed Yangyang back with open arms.

"Yangyang!" everyone cheered.

But there was a problem and it was a problem we had to face—Yena was still around.

And if Yena was still around? There would be chaos.

Peace did not stay long because the moment I walked into my bedroom; I saw Yahoo packing her bags.

She was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she looked up at me tearfully.

That was when I realized that peace had not yet settled and there was another monster to slay.

Hwang Yena.

"I have to leave, unnie," Yahoo said. "I have to leave the center. My career is over."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. For those who stuck with my stories till the end, thank you so much.

More Bunny/Jeno next update! See you soon.
Comment and upvote if you haven't.

Two more updates to go.