all we need is yangyang

I was a person with a plan

I was a person with a plan. A few hours prior of me going to Johnny's office at 10 pm, I was on the phone with my father. I got the idea from Ten when the male walked beside me and Hansol. He was worried then and I was trying to distract him.

"What does your father do, Ten?" I asked Ten, the male shrugging.

"Business in Thailand. Your father works for Alien Interpol, doesn't he?" Ten asked and I nodded. He cracked a dry smile. "You mentioned it when everyone was locked in the arena by Kyungsoo, remember? Yuta asked you if your father was from the CSI but you said no. You said he worked for Alien Interpol."

"Oh, right," I nodded, realizing that I had mentioned it a couple of times.

Upon reaching my bedroom, I shot my father a call.

"Appa," I greeted him. "Do you know anything about black arenas?"

I learned two things from that call.

One, my father used to be part of a project finding black arenas but it was eradicated since black arenas were also run by politicians. For some, it was a hobby to watch people die.

Two, the project was back up and running and they were finding contacts.

Upon knowing that I was going to go get involved in the black arena, my father and I concocted a plan.

A tracker inserted in one of the pockets of my sweatpants that I had stolen from the control center. I expected them to already be there once we reached but they weren't and I realized that it was because we were too underground.

A settling doom washed over me when the game started but I believed that my father would find me—we just had to buy some time.

Now, the black arena was crowded with agents from Interpol. Aliens with walkie-talkies and I saw people on the ground getting handcuffed. Yellow tape was being hung around as a barricade and my feet found the ground.

"Nabi!" a voice called out and I turned to see Hansol limping towards me with Jaehyun supporting him with his arm. "I'm fine, I just got surprised and twisted my ankle."

Jaehyun grimaced. "He hurt himself after the siren sounded. How stupid."

"Are you two okay?" Johnny asked, wincing. "I cut myself from the rust."

"You'll need a tetanus shot," I told him when a female approached us.

"You!" Hansol exclaimed, pointing at her. "She was part of the other team, you know? But she let us go."

The female gave me a smile and I opened my arms to give her a hug.

"Nabi, is this your doing?" Johnny asked, trying to remove the suit.

"Everyone, meet Alien Interpol's undercover agent. This is Mercy," I motioned to her and Mercy gave my friends a bow.

"You used to be a player," Jaehyun said, seemingly familiar with her name and face. "A very good one."

Mercy gave him a nod. "Used to be but I retired early." She turned to me. "Took a while to find this place, Nabi. I had to cross check every sewage system under the city. Your tracker stopped right at the man-hole at NCT Center."

"I'm glad you did."

"Let me handle this. You lot might be interrogated but we've put your name as contacts of Alien Interpol. I have to make sure this does not go out to the media." Mercy pressed her lips together. "Now, go."

"Yangyang," I breathed. "We need to see Yangyang."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________