Chapter - 4

Happy Reading y'all

Happy Reading y'all

Abhimanyu's POV

I travelled directly from my office to the location which my mom sent me. The house was an independent one and it had a huge garden are. To be honest it looked like a realistic film set. I gave a call to my mom, noticing our car being parked there already.

She came quickly and dragged me in, I said Namaste to the elderly man who was seated in the opposite side. There was a woman of my mother's age who was standing at the end of the couch and I assumed the she is Ekantha's mother and wished her too, she just gave me a pleasant smile.

Oh! Wait, I do know about Ekantha, I haven't told you all may be but my mother being extra sweet she doesn't want me to be embarrassed so all she does is give me the details and I scan them before going to the match making process.

The elders were talking something. Mayu wasn't here as she had exams and I was practically getting bored, I started playing with my hands to kill time. My mother noticed it and nudged me to stop doing it and the other chuckles at my childish thing.

"Call Ekantha",uncle told aunty and she nodded.

Finally! Wait, no no I am not desperate but you can call it curiosity to see the bride and get back to home. I was tired duh!

Ekantha's POV :

Ani woke me up and we did last minute touch up and set my saree and hair style properly. To be honest I was least interested in such things also in addition now I am nervous to meet them. I am not that kind of person who mingles up and becomes friends so easily. I have my insecurities along with my introvert behavior. I don't know how am I able to cope up with all this. My over thinking isn't helping me in any way.

My mother handed me the coffee cups in a plate and asked me to serve them. Wow! Now this is going to be fun (note the sarcasm).

There were two middle aged couple sitting in the couch beside them a man of who is in his 20's. I gave them a sweet awkward smile and served both of them the coffee. Now comes the most tough job giving "HIM" Coffee. My eyes were looking at the plate and coffee but not him. Abhi took the coffee from her and I could feel his gaze on me. I handed the plate to her mother and sat beside my father.

"Dear, have you completed your studies?",the woman asked.

" Yes aunty! Today I got a job in a school",I replied.

"That's great! We don't have any problem with that neither does Abhi",the woman was smiling widely and that's when I noticed the person sitting beside her.

Our eyes met and it was kind of awkward for me but ke kept on gawking at me. I turned my gaze towards the table. It felt way too awkward than I thought.

"Ekantha dear, take him to the lawn. You can talk there. It would uncomfortable here amidst of us", my mother suggested and Anika stood behind her she was giving me best of luck looks and I lowered my gaze and got up from my place and that person followed me.